2020 Presidential Race

I'd like to know what Trump has done to not have earned a 2nd term. Real tangible things not hurt someones feelings, or other subjective things.

1) Long term tax breaks for the wealthy of substantial magnitude while ballooning the debt to incomprehensible levels and giving trinkets to the middle class.

2) Promised wall and Mexico would pay for it. Of 2,000 miles, he has rebuilt some parts of the wall. How much new wall out of that 2,000??

Nine. 9. Just nine miles. And Mexico hasn't paid a centavo.

3) Stoked racial unrest because fear benefits him.

4) Undermined the ACA. Having promised a replacement some 5 years ago, he hasn't even described one, much less passed it.

5) Ruined our reputation abroad.

6) Lies so often it actually has slightly less than half the country saying its ok that their President lies about literally everything.

7) Mishandled the virus in a way that can only be described as grossly incompetent. Costing lives, economic recovery,and causing pain.

I lurk this thread daily and have for a while. What is interesting is the Democrats on this thread hasn't stated any reason to vote for Biden that is a legit reason other than to not vote for Trump. I read this thread to learn about our candidates. I see no support for Biden as far as him as a person or candidate. The only thing I read is anti - Trump reasons for Biden support.. Am I wrong in this? Honest question. What are the reasons the Democrats on this board support Biden without mentioning Trumps name in the reasoning for doing so.
Healthcare
Taxes
Environment
Education
Views on 2a
Supports women's right to choose

Plus number one............he's not Trump.

May 13 email, 10% for Big Guy. "I 1000% know that the reference to 'Big Guy' is Joe Biden. That's crystal clear to me. I lived it. I met with the VP in person... What the media is trying to hide..."

Between the time of the % ownership email and the LLC filings, how dod JIm Biden go from a 10% owner to a 20% owner? In other words, Joe Biden was the 10% "Big Guy" stake. Jim Biden was initially shown as a 10% equity stake. But when the LLC investment entities were created, Jim Bided laundered Joe's 10% to Joe.

Healthcare
Taxes
Environment
Education
Views on 2a
Supports women's right to choose

Plus number one............he's not Trump.

1) pandering
2) he’s lying
3) see number two he will have no choice but to tax the hell out of the middle class .
4) see two again , more taxes on the middle class
5) ACB says .. LOL
6) you’ve proven for 4 years this is the one you care about more than anything regardless of who the blue candidate is or what their policies were about .

One thing I liked about Carson, he crafted jokes for all politicians of both parties. Rare to see that anymore.

He would have never made it in the world of emotions , feelings , and the social media platforms of today . Most great comedians wouldn’t have .

Reactions: AM64
Are his policies any different than Obama's?

No .. Obama used him to pull votes from the centrist just like the DNC is using him now . He’s the only shot the left had at getting a Dem in office this time to set up the VP to step in at some point . ( IMO )

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back