2020 Presidential Race

I’ve got several things going but that’s not among them
I didn't understand whether you were wanting to rent by the week to lower income tenants in order to get paid more quickly, and to facilitate removing a tenant who has fallen behind on their rent, or to invest in a vacation area where houses often rent by the week.

I didn't understand whether you were wanting to rent by the week to lower income tenants in order to get paid more quickly, and to facilitate removing a tenant who has fallen behind on their rent, or to invest in a vacation area where houses often rent by the week.
Have a friend that has several of those Section 8 type rentals...said she would 10 times rather rent to illegals because they pay in cash and almost never ask for maintenance or do damage

Reactions: 1972 Grad and McDad

Gotcha

Our President comes up with the best lines.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday described Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) as a “watermelon head” for returning to his “Russia, Russia, Russia” talking points during the election.

VN Store

Back