2020 Presidential Race

The leader of the nation allowed them to own the narrative. That's a failure of leadership from the very top

There's nothing he can do when the media and dems pulled what they pulled. I appreciate your policy stances. I agree with them. I also think Biden would have made decisions that would have put us in a depression based on his own words. So all things considered, I think Trump did OK. Now the ones who acted to the contrary and China is who I blame for this mess economically.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
Well I'm in the process of listing mine right now and it's insane where the market is right now
I know. I am starting the negotiations process with a tenant to buy one of my houses. I was astonished at the comps for it.

I've also been looking at the Northeastern Florida market a little in anticipation of a move down there. I certainly get more for my money in TN than I will in Fl.

I know. I am starting the negotiations process with a tenant to buy one of my houses. I was astonished at the comps for it.

I've also been looking at the Northeastern Florida market a little in anticipation of a move down there. I certainly get more for my money in TN than I will in Fl.

You moving to gatorland?

Reactions: McDad

Easy. That's because square footage is above ground and often horizontal in FL. You gonna pop a squat near uncle utvols88 in Jax? World Golf Village is growing fast. Might be a decent time to buy because it'll blow up.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I'm kinda biding my time thinking real estate is going to hit a bubble. I'm ready to scoop up some bargains if it does.
Bidens wins, it'll go down. I've been concerned with the growth too. Wages can't keep up and banks will have to lessen standards to meet prices which I also don't want to happen. I've purchased 4 houses already at 32 years old and the Trump years have helped greatly in being able to afford it.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Easy. That's because square footage is above ground and often horizontal in FL. You gonna pop a squat near uncle utvols88 in Jax? World Golf Village is growing fast. Might be a decent time to buy because it'll blow up.
Around jax but not in jax.

Where is WGV?

Do you really believe this statement? The media drove the narrative, no matter what T said at the start, imo.
Absolutely and I watched it almost every night until it became a complete waste of time. He was terrible in those press conf and allowed Fauci to own it. Then he struggled to take it back because he was just not knowledgeable and he is a poor communicator. It was a recipe for disaster and it happened

VN Store

Back