2020 Presidential Race

Curious. Did you miss the whole Coronavirus pandemic thing? The vulnerable in our society should still have the ability to vote without putting themselves in risky positions, don't you agree?
I do agree so what’s wrong with requesting a ballot and following the absentee process?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
What in god's name are you babbling about.
You’ve been buying into the Dem’s claims that Hillary was somehow cheated out of the 2016 election via Russian meddling and Biden is already setting the stage for the same thing so will you buy into that as well? It really wasn’t a difficult connection to make but it’s cute how you feigned ignorance.

You’ve been buying into the Dem’s claims that Hillary was somehow cheated out of the 2016 election via Russian meddling and Biden is already setting the stage for the same thing so will you buy into that as well? It really wasn’t a difficult connection to make but it’s cute how you feigned ignorance.

I don't need to feign ignorance, I wear it on my sleeve like a badge of honor. ;-)

No, I don't think the 2016 election was swung by the Russian's effort to help Trump.

What I do believe is Trump will protest the results when he loses in 2020. I see a giant sh*tshow on the way.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I don't need to feign ignorance, I wear it on my sleeve like a badge of honor. ;-)

No, I don't think the 2016 election was swung by the Russian's effort to help Trump.

What I do believe is Trump will protest the results when he loses in 2020. I see a giant sh*tshow on the way.
If he loses he will leave office, but not publicly admit he lost, without suggesting he believes in voter fraud being the reason. That’s my guess. He will point to a narrow election night lead and some right wing conspiracy sites “proving” voter fraud.

If Trump were to lose, I agree to an extent. He would gripe and possibly threaten, but nothing worse than Hillary in ‘16 and Trump would certainly engage in the “peaceful transfer of power” to which we’ve held ourselves for centuries.

Trump would clearly rather not leave the White House, but he has a very fervent base and a clear opportunity to create a media/news empire that easily surpasses OANN and (in the distant future) challenges Fox.

Reactions: norrislakevol

You’re alright MP. I’ll argue with you any day. At least we will all be in unison come Saturday night!

If Trump were to lose, I agree to an extent. He would gripe and possibly threaten, but nothing worse than Hillary in ‘16 and Trump would certainly engage in the “peaceful transfer of power” to which we’ve held ourselves for centuries.

Trump would clearly rather not leave the White House, but he has a very fervent base and a clear opportunity to create a media/news empire that easily surpasses OANN and (in the distant future) challenges Fox.
I think if it’s close we’re in for the show no matter who wins. The only way the loser MIGHT go quietly is if it’s a complete landslide. Even then I don’t know.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I’m working on those letters in the middle and can come up with quote a few combinations but they feel forced. For example, in proper cussing vernacular, “big” typically comes before “f”ing so I’m a little unsure of what your letters mean. I’m guessing H is hairy but would you be so to kind as to enlighten me?

Uhhh... HRC conceded the night of the election. I guarantee you 100% that Donald J. Trump will NEVER concede the election the night of. This sh*t will roll on to December and maybe beyond.

My guess is Trump leaves claw marks on the Resolute Desk as Secret Service drags him out of the Oval Office feet-first. Errr... may take 3 guys actually.

CqMKJMoXYAAtr6P.jpg

I’m working on those letters in the middle and can come up with quote a few combinations but they feel forced. For example, in proper cussing vernacular, “big” typically comes before “f”ing so I’m a little unsure of what your letters mean. I’m guessing H is hairy but would you be so to kind as to enlighten me?
L augh
M y
F at
B ootylicious
H airy
A spirartions
O ff

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back