2020 Presidential Race

You don't seem to understand the difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots.

Everyone in the country who doesn't want to vote in person can request an absentee ballot. No one is saying they shouldn't be able to vote that way.

"Mail in voting" is the idea of just sending ballots to all registered voters with no absentee application. The problems with that idea are obvious.

But regardless, no one is suggesting that people who don't want to vote in person should have to.

Do tell...

Do tell...

It’s been discussed numerous times. But once again.

You move but don’t update your registration, ballot goes to residence on file. New resident can vote your ballot or trash it and your vote goes away.

You injure your writing hand and now your signature doesn’t match so ballot gets tossed unless you protest it, which means leaving your house.

Mailman loses your ballot in either direction. You’ll never know if its lost on the return.

We could go on and on.

It does do a lot of good. But you continue supporting the 2 party system and cross your fingers that something changes

Right, but you’re not going to convince the majority of the country to adopt that in a short amount of time. Also, only maybe half of the eligible ones go and vote so it’s not like they care.

I'm afraid to leave the house now. I hate stepping over dead bodies piled high in the streets.

Yep. Somehow, all of this is Trump's fault...... all 200K. It's not like China's fault for releasing this deadly virus.
China releases a deadly virus to the world and all of this is Trump's fault. That's the Democrats logic.

"Uncontrolled spread" in Montana, you say? The same Montana that, despite having .3% of the United States' population, has .15% of the nation's total cases and .07% of its deaths?

What a lark! Glad to see that the tri-state area is doing leaps and bounds better than Big Sky Country despite being disproportionately responsible for case counts and deaths.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Oh ffs, you must not know me well enough to counter with 'but trump'. I hope they both lose the election.
Seems to me from where I sit on my lofty perch the only victims of Trump trolling are the gullible.

Biden has a 20 watt brain in a 120 outlet.
Are you sure that 20 watt filament is still intact?

Reactions: McDad
Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back