2020 Presidential Race

Thanks for responding because trying to engage C-south is freakin impossible.
Of course there are multiple variables.
There are some elections I wouldn't wait 15 minutes to cast a vote.
The "willing to wait time" will be higher in this election than ever before.
But the point is obvious, a 3 hour wait is beyond reasonable and will inevitably reduce the vote.

I’m gonna stay as long as it takes to get my vote in. It may take a couple hours. I realize it’s not necessarily a convenient process.

What was the last election important enough to you that you would have been willing to wait all day to cast your vote?
What would be your time on the 2020 election?

Good question. In 1992 I waited too late to request an absentee ballot so I traded CQ duty so I could have Election Day off. I left Ft Campbell at 7 or 8 am drove 7 hours back home to vote, grabbed a couple hours of sleep then drove back for duty on Friday. So I guess that was an important one.

Reactions: AM64 and luthervol
Good question. In 1992 I waited too late to request an absentee ballot so I traded CQ duty so I could have Election Day off. I left Ft Campbell at 7 or 8 am drove 7 hours back home to vote, grabbed a couple hours of sleep then drove back for duty on Friday. So I guess that was an important one.
I was a big Clinton fan also.

Reactions: bnhunt
Wow Cooper seems awful quiet. Almost passive. It’s almost like he’s letting Biden talk and not debating him 🤔
It's a far cry from the way Stephanopolous' inquisition and fact checking of Trump. Cooper let him get by with the Trump called our soldiers losers" comment without mentioning that many people refuted it. Also, let him link Trump with the white supremacists. It is going to be hard to beat the Dem party/media conglomerate when they control the message.

It's a far cry from the way Stephanopolous' inquisition and fact checking of Trump. Cooper let him get by with the Trump called our soldiers losers" comment without mentioning that many people refuted it. Also, let him link Trump with the white supremacists. It is going to be hard to beat the Dem party/media conglomerate when they control the message.
Yep this is a complete sham compared to the Trump Stephanopoulos debate.

What was the last election important enough to you that you would have been willing to wait all day to cast your vote?
What would be your time on the 2020 election?
If you take many social media posts on the subject anywhere very seriously? You would crawl through the fourth level of hades and back, up hill both ways to cast a ballot because the world will cease to exist if the other guy wins.

Reactions: hog88
I like the way Biden brought up how he and people like him were looked down on in Scranton because they didn't have college degrees or Ivy League degrees. Must have been a pretty astute kid to realize he was being looked down on then because he was 10 when he left Scranton. I wouldn't have expected him to have a college degree at 10.

I like the way Biden brought up how he and people like him were looked down on in Scranton because they didn't have college degrees or Ivy League degrees. Must have been a pretty astute kid to realize he was being looked down on then because he was 10 when he left Scranton. I wouldn't have expected him to have a college degree at 10.

My guess is Cooper didn’t call him on that?

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back