2020 Presidential Race

Reactions: Rickyvol77

"her story was corroborated by several people she confided in about the incident at the time."

For what it's worth, I say this as someone who does not believe Tara Reade's allegations against Joe Biden: there needs to be some kind of nationally-accepted "statute of limitations" on this nonsense. You're telling me that The Guardian was able to immediately confirm this with several people in whom she "confided" (out of how many?), yet this is the first time in 23 years that this allegation has surfaced? Absolute nonsense.

Ah, so we the white house says we should look at excess mortality rates now.

Until you have a global consensus on recording Covid deaths.

Look at Sweden. They thumbed their nose at all restrictions, had a spike and then decline and level. No one says a thing. But, what is being questioned is how each country records Covid deaths. There isn’t even a consensus among the Scandinavian countries. we saw from our own CDC that when we adjust for cases where Covid was the only factor that deaths plummeted. I have a coworker who’s step father is listed as a Covid death. He was on hospice with a collapsed lung.

The US has out tested the rest of the world thus identifying more people with the disease that otherwise may have gone undiagnosed. A heart attack with a positive Covid test is a Covid death. That’s a fact, so tell me, is that how it’s done in every other country? No.

You just want any info that going to paint the current admin in a bad light. You’re actually happy for the deaths. You’ll say you aren’t,l. You might even get all huffy about it, but no doubt on my mind, your loving it.

Reactions: NCFisher
Until you have a global consensus on recording Covid deaths.

Look at Sweden. They thumbed their nose at all restrictions, had a spike and then decline and level. No one says a thing. But, what is being questioned is how each country records Covid deaths. There isn’t even a consensus among the Scandinavian countries. we saw from our own CDC that when we adjust for cases where Covid was the only factor that deaths plummeted. I have a coworker who’s step father is listed as a Covid death. He was on hospice with a collapsed lung.

The US has out tested the rest of the world thus identifying more people with the disease that otherwise may have gone undiagnosed. A heart attack with a positive Covid test is a Covid death. That’s a fact, so tell me, is that how it’s done in every other country? No.

You just want any info that going to paint the current admin in a bad light. You’re actually happy for the deaths. You’ll say you aren’t,l. You might even get all huffy about it, but no doubt on my mind, your loving it.

There had been a huge push by conservatives to poo poo excess death numbers because they would show (or at least suggest) substantially more covid-19 deaths, even if it makes the US looks somewhat better in comparison to other countries. I'm surprised they're going this route. We're probably well over 250k deaths if we do excess deaths.

There had been a huge push by conservatives to poo poo excess death numbers because they would show (or at least suggest) substantially more covid-19 deaths, even if it makes the US looks somewhat better in comparison to other countries. I'm surprised they're going this route. We're probably well over 250k deaths if we do excess deaths.

Possibly. Even people who have mild to no symptoms from the initial stages can die suddenly of the cardiovascular effects from the latter stages.

Unfortunately, the science takes longer to perfect than the disinformation.

"President Donald Trump on Thursday launched another tirade against mail-in voting, claiming without evidence that the results of the Nov. 3 election may never be accurately known.

Writing on Twitter, Trump said, “Because of the new and unprecedented massive amount of unsolicited ballots which will be sent to ‘voters’, or wherever, this year, the Nov 3rd Election result may NEVER BE ACCURATELY DETERMINED, which is what some want. Another election disaster yesterday. Stop Ballot Madness!”

Thank God the Constitution machinations deliver us from Trump's anti-democratic rhetoric. It's becoming crystal clear that WHEN Trump loses, he's going to encourage his base to reject the election results.

Any of you gonna go full-on Autocrat and support him?

Reactions: Rifleman

I'll understand it if the race can't be called on election night or the day after due to counting, I suppose.

If November 5th rolls around and you're still playing the "we're tabulating the results" card? You bet your ass I'm supporting him in the face of this nonsense.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I'll understand it if the race can't be called on election night or the day after due to counting, I suppose.

If November 5th rolls around and you're still playing the "we're tabulating the results" card? You bet your ass I'm supporting him in the face of this nonsense.

It could take a week to 10 days, I'd rather the count be right than another 2000 court battle. But I think it will end up in the courts anyway unless it's a landslide.

Nonsense? What nonsense?

"President Donald Trump on Thursday launched another tirade against mail-in voting, claiming without evidence that the results of the Nov. 3 election may never be accurately known.

Writing on Twitter, Trump said, “Because of the new and unprecedented massive amount of unsolicited ballots which will be sent to ‘voters’, or wherever, this year, the Nov 3rd Election result may NEVER BE ACCURATELY DETERMINED, which is what some want. Another election disaster yesterday. Stop Ballot Madness!”

Thank God the Constitution machinations deliver us from Trump's anti-democratic rhetoric. It's becoming crystal clear that WHEN Trump loses, he's going to encourage his base to reject the election results.

Without evidence. There are dozens of examples of massive problems with this. One just this week in Michigan.
City Clerk in Michigan Faces Election Fraud Charges

And another
Canvassers demand answers after 72% of Detroit's absentee ballot counts were off

Reactions: AM64
Without evidence. There are dozens of examples of massive problems with this. One just this week in Michigan.

And another
Canvassers demand answers after 72% of Detroit's absentee ballot counts were off

Of course there are problems with our voting system. There will ALWAYS be some issues. But is there the widespread fraud that Trump claims? And, more importantly, will you buy into his claims when he loses?

And another

You don't understand. There is no election fraud. Democrats have stated this for decades; obviously some of us just can't accept fact. Not all fact needs proof to back it up - it's just inherently oblivious. Now, should Trump win again ...

Of course there are problems with our voting system. There will ALWAYS be some issues. But is there the widespread fraud that Trump claims? And, more importantly, will you buy into his claims when he loses?

By definition "problems" and "issues" aren't fraud as long as a dem is the beneficiary - right?

VN Store

Back