2020 Presidential Race

Biden is really taking us behind the scenes of what goes on inside a presidential campaign more scripted than the WWE.

And that's why I'm voting for Trump! I want someone who's unscripted, shoots from the hip, and doesn't care to have a message that's thought over and evaluated by others with actual expertise. Murica! MAGA! Etc etc.

He said a list of where everyone was sitting. I'm going to say he wasn't looking at a list of questions
Yeah the teleprompter operator already had that covered. Spot #5 (insert media name here) please ask your question, teleprompter operator clicks on answer #5 and hopes ole uncle Joe doesn't start reading the reply too early.

And that's why I'm voting for Trump! I want someone who's unscripted, shoots from the hip, and doesn't care to have a message that's thought over and evaluated by others with actual expertise. Murica! MAGA! Etc etc.

If I’m voting for someone ( I know this it’s strange here in this country ) I want to here them talking and their ideas not the ideas and language of a team that been hired to make everything I say sound perfect to whatever group I’m pandering to at the moment . It’s odd I know .

If I’m voting for someone ( I know this it’s strange here in this country ) I want to here them talking and their ideas not the ideas and language of a team that been hired to make everything I say sound perfect to whatever group I’m pandering to at the moment . It’s odd I know .

[Cough cough] FOX NEWS [cough cough]

[Cough cough] FOX NEWS [cough cough]

Cough cough , everybody and their brother on the left trying to make sure Joe can’t screw up , cough cough . The only thing they aren’t doing for him is making the sound come out of his mouth . They haven’t figured out how to get him to lip-sync yet without break the seal on his PoliGrip.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
You know who doesn't say they are on the side of "science"? Scientists.

I've read probably 1000 published journal papers and published 6 myself. I've never read

Data and Methodology
We used science

In any of them. This idea of claiming to be on the side of "science" is aimed that people with a major intellectual superiority complex and none of the intelligence. Science is skepticism and evidence. Claiming to be on the side of science like it is some monolithic consensus that is beyond question is religious... The opposite of scientific.

Cough cough , everybody and their brother on the left trying to make sure Joe can’t screw up , cough cough . The only thing they aren’t doing for him is making the sound come out of his mouth . They haven’t figured out how to get him to lip-sync yet without break the seal on his PoliGrip.
We will know what's up when he adds Milli Vanilli to his campaign team. Be on the look out for Fab Morvan.

Agreed. Unfortunately a lot of people prefer phonies who put on some nauseated act on camera and then just do whatever they want behind the scenes.

You seem to have no idea how stupid that sounds.
So you think people were afraid of change so they elected something completely different as opposed to the same old same old.
That’s just sad

Luther always trying to sound like he's from the Enlightenment Era or something as a slight putdown to people who think differently. The routine is quite comical yet leftists are as dumb as they've ever been about many things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeburst

The media and establishment had to drag him across the finish line in the primaries. He is toast.

New bronze Melania Trump statue unveiled in Slovenia after original was set on fire

This is an actual pic of the old "statue"... before they burned it. An amazing likeness really...

adcc57be4e4bb64c79d3c9a84eb2f6992e-melania-trump-monument.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Reactions: Mick
New bronze Melania Trump statue unveiled in Slovenia after original was set on fire

This is an actual pic of the old "statue"... before they burned it. An amazing likeness really...

View attachment 306950

I don't know what that looks like. Monument dedicated to First Contact with an alien race?

slovenia-melania-statue-72.jpg

That's why it's gonna be the Harris-Biden Administration. They'll kick old Joe to the curb like a dog.
They really don't want Joe in as President. He's a Trojan Horse. They want all the lunatic far-left wing nuts in to run the country. Joe is just a puppet being used as a set up. Democrats are elder abusers.

It is quite a quagmire the progressives find themselves. Joe was a terrible candidate among terrible candidates. They wanted Harris or someone like her i.e. Warren, to win the democratic nomination but they were terrible candidates. Just terrible. They had to wave the white flag of surrender early. They were never electable. The democrat voters didn't want them. It was clear they didn't want Sleepy either for he represents a lameduck. Sleepy hobbled into South Carolina then Washington decided to coalesce around Sleepy because out of a batch of dingleberries he had the least ripe smell.

Sleepy then made another big mistake when he pronounced he would nominate a black woman for VP. He took away most of his options. Now they are back dooring Sleepy for who they really want and the person who wasn't electable to begin with but the Obamas are calling the shots now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
It's a long list. In the interest of not getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I will limit this to only 8:

1) Trump and his aides softened the GOP platform on Russia's annexation of the Crimean Peninsula in the Ukraine. Ahead of the 2016 Republican National Convention, Trump campaign aides blocked language from the party platform that called for the US government to send lethal weapons to Ukraine for its war against Russian proxies. While the Trump Administration ultimately did supply arms and anti-tank weapons to the Ukraine, this was a hollow gesture, because the Ukrainians can't use the Javelin missiles in the conflict against pro-Russian separatists based on the terms of the sale. A top staffer in the US embassy in Ukraine testified last November that the Javelins aren't "actively employed in combat operations right now."

2) Trump has repeatedly lobbied for Russia to be readmitted to the G 7, even after he learned of the intelligence reports of Russian bounties being paid to the Taliban to kill American soldiers.

3) Trump proposed a cyber unit with Russia. After the July 2017 meeting of G 20 leaders, Trump said he had spoken with Putin about "forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit" to combat "election hacking." Trump quickly backtracked after Congressional leaders from both parties said it would be ridiculous to work with Russia on cybersecurity because Russia was responsible for egregious hacks against American targets, including during the 2016 Presidential election.

4) During the Helsinki Summit in July of 2018, President Trump memorably sided with Vladimir Putin's denial of Russian involvement in the hacking of the DNC, against the conclusion of his own appointed Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats. Trump later claimed that he had misspoken... but since Trump has once again sided with Putin's denial following the Helsinki Summit, that appears to have been another Trump lie.

5) Trump eased sanctions on Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, along with the three companies linked to him. The US Treasury Department sanctioned Deripaska in 2016 over his support for Russian interference in the 2016 election. In a bipartisan rebuke of the removal of these sanctions, 11 Senate Republicans supported a Democratic resolution calling for these sanctions to remain. Trump was undeterred, and still removed the sanctions, anyway.

6) Trump's withdrawal from Syria gave Vladimir Putin a key boost. Trump announced in October of 2019 that US troops were withdrawing from northern Syria. This abrupt move cleared the way for Turkey to conquer territories previously controlled by the US and allied Kurdish militias. It also gave Russia a golden opportunity to expand its influence and swiftly take over abandoned US outposts and checkpoints. This has been crucial for Putin's agenda in the region.

7) Trump repeated Kremlin talking points on ISIS. After announcing the Syrian withdrawal, Trump repeated the Kremlin talking point that, "Russia hates ISIS as much as the United States does," and that they are equal partners in the fight. However, Trump's comments don't reflect the reality on the ground. Since intervening in Syria in 2015, the Russian military has focused its airstrikes on anti-government rebels, not ISIS.

8) Trump just ordered US troops out of Germany. The plan to remove about one-third of the force drew serious concerns from the Pentagon because it could compromise Europe-based defenses against Russia. In a letter to Trump, nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers said his decision would "strengthen the position of Russia to our detriment." However, that seems to be Donald Trump's across-the-board, foreign policy objective. "Make Russia Great Again!"
@37L1

This post above is a brief summary of all the ways in which Donald Trump has shown weakness to Vladimir Putin and Russia.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
@37L1

This post above is a brief summary of all the ways in which Donald Trump has shown weakness to Vladimir Putin and Russia.
Yeah, I know. My post is everything his administration had done to Russia.

Definitely mixed messages.

Your post is not entirely accurate either and you know that so. . .

VN Store

Back