2020 Presidential Race

I have a very clear idea of how stupid your post sounds.
MAGA - that says it all.
You guys have complained about the RINOs who have been to weak to stand up to the mighty dem machine for decades.
You hated the direction in which the country was headed and voted for the person who best personified that hatred (some of you maybe even believed he would halt, slow, or reverse the change)
The only change you were voting for was the change to someone who would scream about the inevitable change.

Have never said MEGA in my life. In fact I think it’s stupid.
Literally nothing you said applies to me.
I didn’t vote for trump and will be voting 3rd party again this time.

Have never said MEGA in my life. In fact I think it’s stupid.
Literally nothing you said applies to me.
I didn’t vote for trump and will be voting 3rd party again this time.
At least you realize MAGA is stupid. You've got that going for you.
If you're not a Trumper.......bravo, another point in your favor.
My post was directed at Trumpers.

At least you realize MAGA is stupid. You've got that going for you.
If you're not a Trumper.......bravo, another point in your favor.
My post was directed at Trumpers.
Lol at you
I’ve never been a trump fan he’s simply SSDD. Better in some ways than the last guy. Worse in other ways.

Excuse Me? Pennsylvania Will Accept Mail-in Ballots Whose Signatures Don't Match

ff3cd045-283d-4a54-9a98-6a52d9464149.jpg

Remember the Democratic firm that said Donald Trump could have a huge lead on election night that will end with Joe Biden beating him due to mail-in ballots? Well, Pennsylvania just made that scheme easier by trashing the voter signature provision. Counties in the Keystone State were told they can't reject a ballot over an election official's objections regarding signatures. Sounds like it's a situation that is ripe for fraud (via AP) [emphasis mine]:

With concerns rising in Pennsylvania that tens of thousands of mail-in ballots will be discarded in the presidential election over technicalities, officials in the presidential battleground told counties they aren’t allowed to reject a ballot solely because an election official believes a signature doesn’t match the one in the voter’s file.

Excuse Me? Pennsylvania Will Accept Mail-in Ballots Whose Signatures Don't Match

Reactions: Orangeburst
He said a list of where everyone was sitting. I'm going to say he wasn't looking at a list of questions

I agree with this one bit do you believe the girl that came to the microphone and busted them out about scripted questions ?

VN Store

Back