2020 Presidential Race

Joe doesn't know that for a fact. Jill & his dementia handlers kept him locked in his basement & fed him nothing but loony liberal lying propaganda BS all day 24/7 for months non-stop.
So, what does it say that a dementia addled doofus is leading your boy, Pompous Maximus, by a pretty good margin even in Fox polls? Doesn’t say much for the orange buffoon, does it? Pretty hilarious in my book. I’d say it’s a textbook definition of people figuring out “the lesser of two evils”.

So, what does it say that a dementia addled doofus is leading your boy, Pompous Maximus, by a pretty good margin even in Fox polls? Doesn’t say much for the orange buffoon, does it? Pretty hilarious in my book. I’d say it’s a textbook definition of people figuring out “the lesser of two evils”.

Polls showing dementia boy ahead is always fixed for the Dems favor ...... so go celebrate & be happy it's a lie.

Fake Polls :)

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
So your more of a RINO supporter I take it.
Don’t know who’s a RINO and who’s not. That’s just a name Trumplickers came up with for Republicans that don’t toe the new party line. Hopefully there are enough left to guide the party back to what it used to be. Fiscally conservative but with a least a small amount of compassion and concern for others. It certainly isn’t that now.

6InackH2jusff3GJfePpK8CjahSmn_u4wxCLRWnJ3EY.jpg

I hope both candidate's are healthier and stabler than they appear to be. I had to laugh at this, though.
Mainly because it wouldn't change Trump's chances.

Trump's mistake right now is trying to run against Biden when the person who is killing his chances is Trump.

Also, who get's the Blu-ray version of Weekend at Bernie's?

Don’t know who’s a RINO and who’s not. That’s just a name Trumplickers came up with for Republicans that don’t toe the new party line. Hopefully there are enough left to guide the party back to what it used to be. Fiscally conservative but with a least a small amount of compassion and concern for others. It certainly isn’t that now.
Well I'm all for the Fiscally conservative part and OK with compassion as long as it's not handouts. Yes the Republican Party has become Democrat Lites.

Polls showing dementia boy ahead is always fixed for the Dems favor ...... so go celebrate & be happy it's a lie.
I doubt Fox is “fixing for the Dems” but we’ll see. It’s not just the polls. The overall tone feels different this time. And Biden isn’t carrying the baggage that Hillary had. She was just flat out unlikable. Unless Biden makes a major gaffe or Trumpous does something miraculous to pull us out of this mess, I don’t see a second term for Small Hands. Won’t affect my lifestyle one way or the other. I just think that Trump is embarrassing on a lot of fronts and needs to go.

Reactions: TN Ribs
View attachment 296376

I hope both candidate's are healthier and stabler than they appear to be. I had to laugh at this, though.
Mainly because it wouldn't change Trump's chances.

Trump's mistake right now is trying to run against Biden when the person who is killing his chances is Trump.
That would be exactly correct that Trump is killing Trump and there are valid reasons for making that statement. He is doing very few things correctly or intelligently lately. But that doesn’t surprise me considering he won’t listen to anybody with a modicum of intelligence.

Also, who get's the Blu-ray version of Weekend at Bernie's?

Reactions: Rifleman
afb073020dAPR20200730074510.jpg

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Well I'm all for the Fiscally conservative part and OK with compassion as long as it's not handouts. Yes the Republican Party has become Democrat Lites.
Agreed. I don’t agree with blanket handouts either. Folks should be made to show some inclination to try to work and get off the programs. But I don’t believe the Republican Party is Democrat Lite. The party is now somewhere to the right of Attila The Hun. It is limiting the number of folks in the tent and,eventually, it will pay for that mistake. Maybe as soon as November.

Agreed. I don’t agree with blanket handouts either. Folks should be made to show some inclination to try to work and get off the programs. But I don’t believe the Republican Party is Democrat Lite. The party is now somewhere to the right of Attila The Hun. It is limiting the number of folks in the tent and,eventually, it will pay for that mistake. Maybe as soon as November.
Where I think they are Democrat Lite is in their spending and growing government. Yes they need to expand the tent and I thought Trump was doing that or at least trying to. He is spending like a drunken sailor though.

When was the Republican party fiscally conservative?

........Unless Biden makes a major gaffe or Trumpous does something miraculous to pull us out of this mess, I don’t see a second term for Small Hands. Won’t affect my lifestyle one way or the other. I just think that Trump is embarrassing on a lot of fronts and needs to go.

The hell it won't. If Biden is elected, my taxes will dramatically increase, my quality of Healthcare will decrease, and I'll have to trade the truck in for a battery powered golf cart. Not to mentioned the word "plantation" will be removed from the neighborhood name, the school mascot will have to change, and I'll be required to take diversity training to learn how to be less white courtesy of all the bleeding heart, everything has to be fair, liberal left. What a crock of sh!t.

The earliest known print appearance of the term RINO was in the Manchester, New Hampshire newspaper then called The Union Leader.

Bill Clinton would have been proud of what was happening on the third-floor Senate corner at the State House this week. ... The Republicans were moving out and the Democrats and "RINOs" (Republicans In Name Only) were moving in.​
— John DiStaso, "Merrill Taps Scamman, Strome and a Thomson". New Hampshire Union Leader. December 31, 1992.

VN Store

Back