2020 Presidential Race

fark__L-5SbFO6QWMv3NDZ54T8fdI4sA.png

I hope Trump pays proper respect to Herman Cain, who was born in Memphis. Jack Kemp once called him "the Colin Powell of American Capitalism."

He made Burger King competitive. There was a time there when it was the best fast food burger.

And at the time he ran Godfather's Pizza, it was certainly the best of the chain pizza places anywhere I lived.

Why are they doing this indoor?
The original Ebenzeer (sometime the new one across the street is called the same)is where the MLKs were pastors.

The three churchs right there on Auburn are where all the movers and shakers of the black community go.

REPORT: Members Of Team Biden Privately Trying To Derail Kamala Harris Veep Bid

GettyImages-1222886885-scaled.jpg

Members of Joe Biden’s inner circle are reportedly trying to derail Sen. Kamala Harris’s (D-CA) appointment as the former Vice President’s running mate in the 2020 election, even though the deal seems all but done.

Rumors of a Biden-Harris ticket heated up this week after POLITICO accidentally published a placeholder article listing Harris as the winner of the “veep-stakes” — a story that included generic quotes attributed to the Biden campaign.

But certain members of Joe Biden’s inner circle, CNBC says, are moving to halt Harris’s all-but-certain Veep bid, and have “taken their concerns directly to members of Biden’s VP search committee.”

“Some of Joe Biden’s allies are waging a campaign behind the scenes to stop Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., from becoming his vice president,” CNBC reports. “This disgruntled group of at least a dozen Biden backers, including a few of his top donors, initiated the move against Harris close to a month ago, just weeks before a decision is expected, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter. Many who spoke to CNBC declined to be named as these efforts have been made in private.”

REPORT: Members Of Team Biden Privately Trying To Derail Kamala Harris Veep Bid

Reactions: BigOrangeD
So Trump is threatening to pull funding from schools if they dont open and condemns governors for closing certain businesses, yet want to delay the election until its "safe"?

Hmmm. Something not adding up.

Last edited:
Reactions: LouderVol
So Trump is treating to pull funding from schools if they dont open and condemns governors for closing certain businesses, yet want to delay the election until its "safe"?

Hmmm. Something not adding up.
He had to at least give the impression he wants to be reelected to save face

Lol he will definitely not just concede and go. It goes against everything we’ve seen about Trump. His first move would be to say the election was invalid, then he would turn to the party to see what his options are. Hopefully, there is enough of the GOP left that they would tell him to start packing.
Not sure about your last sentence. The GOP doesn’t resemble the party I supported for so many years. When you have embarrassments like Matt Gaetz, John Kennedy (or whatever the name is of that rube from Louisiana) and Gomer Gohmert running around, I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Carlson: Biden Running Mate Will Be ‘Most Consequential’ VP Pick in American History

Wednesday on his Fox News Channel broadcast, host Tucker Carlson warned of the implications of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate pick, given Biden’s struggles to date and his pledge to only seek one term.

Carlson pointed to two of the contenders, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) and Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA), who he said have held radical views.

Transcript as follows:

Not sure about your last sentence. The GOP doesn’t resemble the party I supported for so many years. When you have embarrassments like Matt Gaetz, John Kennedy (or whatever the name is of that rube from Louisiana) and Gomer Gohmert running around, I wouldn’t put anything past them.
So your more of a RINO supporter I take it.

VN Store

Back