2020 Presidential Race

I believe New Hampshire is the state that was targeted by the Libertarians. There was some type of movement to get Libertarians to move there in mass and take over the state government.
Yeah. I vaguely remember something like that now. Wonder what became of that movement?

Everybody lying about mail in ballots is pretty funny.

I personally am concerned about mail in fraud, but I don't think Trump is. I think he just knows it would be bad for his chances. Same goes for Democrats. They know damn well that opening voting booths in November is going to be virtually no risk.

Personally, I think mail in voting is stupid... Aside from fraud. Voting is not an inalienable right. I remember thinking all the hooplah about "civic duty to vote" was retarded when I was in middle school. No. If you don't care about politics and don't know the first thing about the election, it's your civic duty not to vote. I'm for taking away people's vote, not adding votes. If you can't be bothered to get in your car and wait in a small line to vote, you don't care enough to get a vote. Let's run the country by Twitter poll. Should be good. You think the campaigns cater to the stupidest common denominator now, just wait for that ****.

Everyone voting this year should write in Dave Chappelle. I believe he may be the nation's last hope. While we are being divided from within we need someone like him to give it to us straight.

Reactions: LouderVol

I personally am concerned about mail in fraud, but I don't think Trump is. I think he just knows it would be bad for his chances. Same goes for Democrats. They know damn well that opening voting booths in November is going to be virtually no risk.

Personally, I think mail in voting is stupid... Aside from fraud. Voting is not an inalienable right. I remember thinking all the hooplah about "civic duty to vote" was retarded when I was in middle school. No. If you don't care about politics and don't know the first thing about the election, it's your civic duty not to vote. I'm for taking away people's vote, not adding votes. If you can't be bothered to get in your car and wait in a small line to vote, you don't care enough to get a vote. Let's run the country by Twitter poll. Should be good. You think the campaigns cater to the stupidest common denominator now, just wait for that ****.
As Politico has recently pointed out, there is no evidence that mail-in voting disproportionately helps Democrats.

Well said.

Reactions: tennvols77
It’s easier to push your nose up and throw rocks at everyone else, knowing your solutions are theories that won’t be put to the test.
You can say the same for Rs and Ds.

Rs and supposed to be conservatives, yet any chance they get they are voting in big government, spending money left right and sideways.

The Ds are supposed to be liberal and for the small people, but they vote every piece of corporate pork thru they get their hands on. And despite being anti war they get super ticked off anytime we try and avoid a conflict or get out of one.

Point is they both "support" policies they know they wont put to the test because they have the country divided to support them no matter how far they get from their ideals.

Reactions: MG1968
Modern problems require modern solutions.

The only way to have a decent, normal, soulful, righteous person in politics is one of two things:

They have soooooo much money, can't be bought.

Or,

They have absolutely no desire for wealth or power, and like a monk, live on an elevated plain of existence and righteousness.

Corruption is so wide spread and so ingrained into the system, and worse, the machine that is corrupt supports and gives employment and careers to people that depend on the machine. How many federal, state, and city and local and governmental workers at how many levels..... and how many different entities and organizations and levels of bureaucracy exist.......

How many of these people will vote according to self preservation.....and have that self preservation exist in the very system that provides livelihoods and existence........

You want to clean up government and make it more efficient, effective, and better run, how many of those people above loose their jobs and careers.......because make no mistake, you have and will have to dismantle the tentacles of the inefficient and wasteful and not needed to make changes that work.

The machine is too big and far reaching on so many levels that a brighter day ahead sims grim.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Trump has replaced his campaign manager. Brad Parscale gets to keep his title but Bill Stepien has been installed by Jared Kushner as the de facto campaign manager. This come after The Lincoln Project Aires this ad on the networks in the Washington D.C. area.

You do realize the media company he started in 2011 was bought by another media company for several million dollars right? That’s where he made his money.

You do realize the media company he started in 2011 was bought by another media company for several million dollars right? That’s where he made his money.
Yea, Giles-Parscale works as separate entity of that company but his media company was paid $94 million by The Trump Campaign in 2015 and another $40 million this year.

Maine 2nd could be the entire election, so doubly interesting if Collins is full tanking like McSally in AZ.

Of course, Maine has a history of saving the Union.

McSally is far worse because she could become the first incumbent Senator ever to lose two senate seat in the same state. People in Arizona were not happy when she lost in 2018 and was given McCain’s seat. That and how she has ties herself to Trump has hurt her big time.

Reactions: Rifleman

VN Store

Back