2020 Presidential Race

The Iowa caucus results and the clown show it currently is should, to a normal sane person, be the moment that anyone who thought Trump was going to lose in November finally realizes that dream is over.

The democrats are a hodgepodge of unclean natural selection refugees wandering aimlessly in the wilderness right now.

View attachment 258716
I was wondering when this gif would show up. It's perfect.

Really though, i think the dims shot their intellectual wad on the impeachment. There's nothing in the tank.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Since the conspiracy theorists are out this morning, yes the IDP completely screwed this up and likely cost Iowa their first in the nation status. But there are no shenanigans happening. They switched to counting the paper ballots last night, hence the delay. There was a precinct captain posting here last night that said the same.

Pete also is not an investor or backer of Shadow. Our campaign pays Shadow to host our online texting app to reach voters in every state. I use it every day. There is nothing nefarious there, all candidates use similar apps for text banking. But I doubt that will stop the tin foil crowd from peddling a shaky, weak conspiracy. Carry on.

Reactions: Rifleman and JCP201
We walked out of the gym at about 12:30 am central time from counting those ballots by hand. About 20 or so people all counted everything from every candidate. I guarantee there was no Tom foolery in our precinct. Lack of a good system? Yes. Shenanigans? No.

There were No results from last night's Democrat presidential caucus in Iowa after the "New reporting system",
built by Clinton staffers,
crashed and burned big time......can't make this shitt up. The DNC refused help w/Dept of Homeland Security in the testing of the New Technology that was to be used.....DHS wanted the new system to be able to run as smoothly as possible.......but again the Democrats have something to hide & do not want the US Government catching them cheating and rigging the system.

Homeland Security Offered to Help Iowa Dems With Caucus Prep...They Refused

Reactions: tennvols77
We walked out of the gym at about 12:30 am central time from counting those ballots by hand. About 20 or so people all counted everything from every candidate. I guarantee there was no Tom foolery in our precinct. Lack of a good system? Yes. Shenanigans? No.

The DMR poll debacle certainly adds fuel to the fire.

Since the conspiracy theorists are out this morning, yes the IDP completely screwed this up and likely cost Iowa their first in the nation status. But there are no shenanigans happening. They switched to counting the paper ballots last night, hence the delay. There was a precinct captain posting here last night that said the same.

Pete also is not an investor or backer of Shadow. Our campaign pays Shadow to host our online texting app to reach voters in every state. I use it every day. There is nothing nefarious there, all candidates use similar apps for text banking. But I doubt that will stop the tin foil crowd from peddling a shaky, weak conspiracy. Carry on.
So it’s essentially incompetence.

Reactions: C/O and Zues1

VN Store

Back