2020 Presidential Race

Imagine thinking the US doesn’t benefit from the UN and NATO and being shortsighted enough to only see international relations as how it affects your yearly budget.

Imagine thinking the US doesn’t benefit from the UN and NATO and being shortsighted enough to only see international relations as how it affects your yearly budget.
Yep having our troops all over Europe, the middle east and Asia helps us so much. Meanwhile our former adversaries in WW2 sit on their hands as we protect them while they rape us in the a$$. Yep let's keep up this plan.

Yep having our troops all over Europe, the middle east and Asia helps us so much. Meanwhile our former adversaries in WW2 sit on their hands as we protect them while they rape us in the a$$. Yep let's keep up this plan.

That used to be about keeping Russia contained.

Then Trump won.

Reactions: tvolsfan
You read this? Seems like people from both parties hate the people leading the charge. These people hating her would appeal to lots of people.

Where is this argument coming from, if Warren is leading Trump in trial heats and becoming steadily more popular? Pretty clearly, corporate voices from Wall Street to Silicon Valley are taking the lead in demonizing her, for good reason: She’s a threat to their bottom lines and their all-but-sovereign business practices.

You read this? Seems like people from both parties hate the people leading the charge. These people hating her would appeal to lots of people.

There is plenty of hatred on both sides.

But if the DNC is stupid enough to nominate Warren, I think you're going to see a lot of Republicans hold their nose and vote for Trump again. Thus, guaranteeing his reelection.

I know Wall Street would want her gone and honestly can't rule out Clinton trying to be the savior

Reactions: AM64
There is plenty of hatred on both sides.

But if the DNC is stupid enough to nominate Warren, I think you're going to see a lot of Republicans hold their nose and vote for Trump again. Thus, guaranteeing his reelection.

I suspect you are right. Has to be Biden.

VN Store

Back