2020 Presidential Race

Beto O’Rourke is a Deluded Loser running on a ticket of Lies, Hypocrisy and the vote-destroying message that all Americans are about to Die

Beto O’Rourke is a loser.

In 2016, he ran against Ted Cruz in the Texas Senate race, and lost.

He didn’t lose by much, just 2.6% of the vote in fact.

But he still lost, and in the brutal world of US politics that usually means the last anyone hears from you for the rest of your natural life.

(One of the few exceptions to this rule is Hillary Clinton, who was a double loser – first to Barack Obama in the Democrat nominee race in 2008, then to Donald Trump in the 2016 general election.)

But today, Beto O’Rourke announced he is running for President.

And he did so in rather unconventional fashion – by announcing the end of the world is fast upon us.

As US presidential campaign messages go, it at least had the benefit of being uniquely depressing.

There’s also the small matter of Mr O’Rourke’s staggering hypocrisy on the very issue of climate change.

For his Texas election campaign, he signed up to a No Fossil Fuel Money Pledge that declared he wouldn’t line his pockets with big cash donations from the oil, gas and coal barons.

Then it later emerged he’d accepted $476,325 in such donations.

Indeed, O’Rourke took so much that his name was humiliatingly removed from the No Fossil Fuel Money Pledge.

PIERS MORGAN: Beto O’Rourke is loser running on lies and a slogan that Americans are about to die | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Beto O’Rourke is a Deluded Loser running on a ticket of Lies, Hypocrisy and the vote-destroying message that all Americans are about to Die

Beto O’Rourke is a loser.

In 2016, he ran against Ted Cruz in the Texas Senate race, and lost.

He didn’t lose by much, just 2.6% of the vote in fact.

But he still lost, and in the brutal world of US politics that usually means the last anyone hears from you for the rest of your natural life.

(One of the few exceptions to this rule is Hillary Clinton, who was a double loser – first to Barack Obama in the Democrat nominee race in 2008, then to Donald Trump in the 2016 general election.)

But today, Beto O’Rourke announced he is running for President.

And he did so in rather unconventional fashion – by announcing the end of the world is fast upon us.

As US presidential campaign messages go, it at least had the benefit of being uniquely depressing.

There’s also the small matter of Mr O’Rourke’s staggering hypocrisy on the very issue of climate change.

For his Texas election campaign, he signed up to a No Fossil Fuel Money Pledge that declared he wouldn’t line his pockets with big cash donations from the oil, gas and coal barons.

Then it later emerged he’d accepted $476,325 in such donations.

Indeed, O’Rourke took so much that his name was humiliatingly removed from the No Fossil Fuel Money Pledge.

PIERS MORGAN: Beto O’Rourke is loser running on lies and a slogan that Americans are about to die | Daily Mail Online

Democrats are going to love this guy. He checks all the boxes.

BETO’S SPANISH LANGUAGE CAMPAIGN SITE REMOVES ‘AMERICA’ FROM HIS SLOGAN

Former Democratic Texas Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke officially launched his presidential campaign website on Thursday and despite touting the slogan “Beto for America” on the English webpage, the Spanish page translates his slogan into “Beto for everyone.”

Following months of speculation, O’Rourke announced that he would be seeking the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2020 and opted for his campaign slogan to be “Beto for America,” which boldly appears on his newly-minted campaign website. However, when a user clicks on the Spanish interface, the website welcomes with the boldface phrase “Beto para todos,” or “Beto for everyone.” After the welcome text fades, a smaller “Beto para Estados Unidos” or “Beto for the United States” appears in the upper corner.

BetoParaTodos.png

The website also received criticism for containing a variety of merchandise and options to donate, yet neglects to state any of his policy positions. The three-term El Paso congressman notably received backlash for failing to clarify where he stood on issues during his unsuccessful run to unseat Republican Sen. Ted Cruz. (RELATED: Beto Has Reportedly Been Working Behind The Scenes For 2020 Run)

O’Rourke constantly avoided answering how he would handle migrant caravans that was heading toward the U.S.-Mexico border, despite immigration and border security overwhelmingly being the top issues for voters in Texas. Cruz called on O’Rourke in November to clarify his stances and urged reporters to do the same; after endorsing O’Rourke, the Dallas Morning News echoed Cruz’s calls for clarification.

Beto’s Spanish Language Campaign Site Removes ‘America’ From His Slogan

He's done more in his three years for them than the Democrats did during Obama's 8. Don't believe me? Ask the common working Joe.
LOL........
And Trump is a man concerned with the American farmer, coal miners. fly over country, and loves the Bible more than anyone.

BETO WROTE MURDER FANTASY WHERE NARRATOR DRIVES OVER CHILDREN ON STREET

2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke reportedly wrote a murder fantasy in which the narrator drives over children in the street, a Friday report detailed.

O’Rourke was exposed in a Reuters report as a member of one of the U.S.’s biggest hacking groups, called the “Cult of the Dead Cow,” the groups focus was to provide the necessary tools to those wanting to hack Microsoft computers. He also ended up writing bulletin boards, one he wrote when he was 15, detailing himself accelerating a car into a group of children and hearing them scream.

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” O’Rourke wrote in one of the t-files, according to Reuters.

“As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head,” O’Rourke continued. (RELATED: Texas Democratic Party Chairman Unable To Name One Beto Accomplishment)

Beto Wrote Murder Fantasy Where Narrator Drives Over Children On Street

VN Store

Back