2020 Presidential Race

Advanced like when a president would pick this artist to do his presidential portrait?
View attachment 202659

which gave us this...a sperm shot on his forehead and a serpent in the bushes over his right shoulder...
View attachment 202661

I feel ya...totally comforting and advancing society stuff there. Good Times!
Advanced......like where people with your mindset and prejudices are minimized.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Whatever happened to don’t ask don’t tell?
I personally and professionally would rather not know. I don't want to see the lesbian couple that i work with sliding all up on each other just like i don't want to see the wife of one of my coworkers snogging him at work. Not professional, not acceptable in the workplace. What or who you want to do outside of work, i don't care.

I personally and professionally would rather not know. I don't want to see the lesbian couple that i work with sliding all up on each other just like i don't want to see the wife of one of my coworkers snogging him at work. Not professional, not acceptable in the workplace. What or who you want to do outside of work, i don't care.
Public snogging should receive a public flogging.

Obviously you aren't reading correctly, if you think that was sexual innuendo. The liberal version of marching in a forward direction is generally a move in the wrong direction to the rest of us. Put it this way not all change is good or positive.
????? I made no assumption of sexual innuendo.
I said the underlying premise of your post was.....A tale as old as time.
And of course change is not always good.
It's like a long journey. You may make a few wrong turns (and they are rarely good) but you ultimately correct the error and head in the correct direction. Trump is a wrong turn. How far we go before we acknowledge and correct the error is the only question. But who knows, maybe there will be some good sightseeing along the way.

Last edited:
It's like a long journey. You may make a few wrong turns (and they are rarely good) but you ultimate correct the error and head in the correct direction. Trump is a wrong turn. How far we go before we acknowledge and correct the error is the only question. But who knows, maybe there will be some good sightseeing along the way.
You are almost there.

It's like a long journey. You may make a few wrong turns (and they are rarely good) but you ultimately correct the error and head in the correct direction. Trump is a wrong turn. How far we go before we acknowledge and correct the error is the only question. But who knows, maybe there will be some good sightseeing along the way.

No, actually you said "Tale is old as time. " That left open whether you meant "as" rather than "is" or "tail" rather than "tale". So let's just say there was a twist in the tale and move on.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

After Obama it's really hard to take a "wrong" turn or to accuse anyone else of doing so.

VN Store

Back