2020 Presidential Race

Best friend of one of my daughters is a D.O. Resident and has racked up over 300k so far.

That's an awful lot of debt to have to pay back and a lot to have hanging around while someone is starting out with a home, transportation, etc. Hard to even fathom that kind of educational debt. I can only stand academia in short bursts, so I quit in my junior year and enlisted in the army. It was tough getting back into the academic grind, but at least I came out debt free (with a BS and MS in engineering). I'd do that all over again rather than have debt like that.

You guys are overthinking this. If government healthcare for all becomes a reality, getting a medical degree will be no more difficult than getting a CDL. Doctors won’t be prepared the day they get their degrees, but after a few years of practice, they’ll be fine.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Hillary don't surf.

Tulsi does.

iu

iu
Ya but hills does goat yoga... That counts for something right?

You guys are overthinking this. If government healthcare for all becomes a reality, getting a medical degree will be no more difficult than getting a CDL. Doctors won’t be prepared the day they get their degrees, but after a few years of practice, they’ll be fine.

I’m sure there are some good ones, but in my experience, civilian doctors/nurse practitioners that work for VA or a military hospital usually are not the cream of the crop.

Reactions: AM64

I'm wondering if that's when they shoot the lawyers. I can't see single payer and medical malpractice lawsuits being allowed to coexist.

Reactions: Orangeburst
That's an awful lot of debt to have to pay back and a lot to have hanging around while someone is starting out with a home, transportation, etc. Hard to even fathom that kind of educational debt. I can only stand academia in short bursts, so I quit in my junior year and enlisted in the army. It was tough getting back into the academic grind, but at least I came out debt free (with a BS and MS in engineering). I'd do that all over again rather than have debt like that.
My youngest approached us last week pretty upset, her first 2 years at medical school...71k... Not inclusive.
Today she approached me crying. Someone had recommended her for a scholarship because of her 4.0. It'll take a small chunk out of that 71k. I told her just wait until i start writing letters...lol

Honestly, I’m glad Clinton said it. Especially if Gabbard does end up running.

Tulsi nailed it on the head about Hillary. Hillary Clinton IS the "embodiment of corruption" and the "personification of rot". Finally, a Dem willing to call out the truth. Most haven't had the balls to call out the wicked witch of the left. Good for Tulsi.

Tulsi nailed it on the head about Hillary. Hillary Clinton IS the "embodiment of corruption" and the "personification of rot". Finally, a Dem willing to call out the truth. Most haven't had the balls to call out the wicked witch of the left. Good for Tulsi.
I’m not disputing that.

Reactions: VolnJC
I’m not disputing that.
That's fine, but Hillary seems to be seeing Russians everywhere. Everything is Russia's fault. She needs to quietly retire to a sanitarium and leave politics alone.

And before you give a lengthy explanation, I know what Hillary is suggesting by splitting votes, but that's not some new Russian strategy. That's been going on for a long time.

Hell, if Tulsi runs, I might actually vote this time.

That's fine, but Hillary seems to be seeing Russians everywhere. Everything is Russia's fault. She needs to quietly retire to a sanitarium and leave politics alone.

And before you give a lengthy explanation, I know what Hillary is suggesting by splitting votes, but that's not some new Russian strategy. That's been going on for a long time.

Hell, if Tulsi runs, I might actually vote this time.
Hill Dog needs to enjoy spending time with Chelsea and her grand-kids at this point. My Bernie bro friends have fits every time she opines on a political matter. "Oh my God, she's running! That _long series of beeps_ is going to run and ruin everything!" Can't lie, it does make me laugh. The hate is real, time for Hills to move on and enjoy retirement.

Hill Dog needs to enjoy spending time with Chelsea and her grand-kids at this point. My Bernie bro friends have fits every time she opines on a political matter. "Oh my God, she's running! That _long series of beeps_ is going to run and ruin everything!" Can't lie, it does make me laugh. The hate is real, time for Hills to move on and enjoy retirement.

I don't care whether she enjoys retirement or anything else just as long as she moves along - and keeps her mouth shut - she's got the most irritating voice.

You dims got your get well cards ready...Tulsi will be needing prayers and well wishes... scheduled for next week I heard.

@[B]TulsiGabbard[/B]
FollowFollow @TulsiGabbard
More
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

You dims got your get well cards ready...Tulsi will be needing prayers and well wishes... scheduled for next week I heard.

@[B]TulsiGabbard[/B]
FollowFollow @TulsiGabbard
More
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

Yep, all the way from the top rope.........she came down with a big clap of thunder.

VN Store

Back