2020 Presidential Race

Agree or disagree. Joe Biden is a racist.
Wouldn’t that be an immutable effect of his skin color? That’s one thing that even 8 years as Obama’s VP doesn’t change. Not even BB85 can obfuscate the fact that he’s white.

Last edited:
Biden is often clumsy as a public speaker. You can choose to interpret his gaffes and poorly structured sentences literally and make the presumption if you want. It is a superficial way to judge someone though.

BB will assign meanings to words or outright make up a statement from Trump so he can cry racism.

But an actual comment from a Democrat that is clearly racist by the left’s own definition is excused as clumsiness (even though he has a habit of clumsy racism!!).

I just wanted it on the record because clearly nobody should pay attention to future charges of racism from BowlBrother.

When is this much smaller asshat gonna join the race? That description doesn't match any of the current Dem candidates. Let me know when they jump in.
LOL......They are there.
By definition, everyone is a smaller asshat than the biggest asshat.

BB will assign meanings to words or outright make up a statement from Trump so he can cry racism.

But an actual comment from a Democrat that is clearly racist by the left’s own definition is excused as clumsiness (even though he has a habit of clumsy racism!!).

I just wanted it on the record because clearly nobody should pay attention to future charges of racism from BowlBrother.
Todays charges of racism is the same as calling someone a sissy 10 years ago.

Hunerwadel is all in for a recession just so Trump won't win re-election.
Oh, I don’t doubt that many people think that’s a better alternative. I’m talking about candidates or prominent democrats. I guess I wasn’t clear, but I was referring to the idea that the democrats could be hurt by a recession because it appears they were rooting for it.

For the record, "Judicial Watch" is by their own self-description, "a conservative foundation". By the descriptions of others, they are an ultra-conservative troll organization that files FOIA lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials, who are always Democrats.

A person cannot, with any credibility, suggest that Russia's campaign of influence on social media did not impact the way anyone voted, but then claim that Google's algorithm did. Such beliefs are not consistent with each other. Either voters are influenced by what they read on the internet, or they are not. It's not a "yes" in the case of Google searches, but a "no" in the case of Facebook memes and fake news stories.
You're nuts BB. Actually Google Engineers working for Google admitted it.

He is an exceptional poster who I greatly admire. He simply believes that "racist" animus, comes from a person's deliberate ill-will; not from a few misstatements.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
She was so uncomfortable with it that she co-sponsored the legislation. I didn’t think it was possible for someone to be this big of a phony.

That’s as crappy as accepting the execution of an innocent person just so some of the guilty are executed also.
Not quite the same. In a recession thousands maybe hundreds of thousands will lose their jobs and homes. I'm pretty sure that out of those hundreds or more will succumb to drugs and alcohol and families will be destroyed and the drugs and alcohol will take many more lives than your random not guilty death row inmate.

VN Store

Back