2020 Presidential Race

You are looking thru your own prism with the deficit being paramount to you, not me. The deficit is just one of several top tier issues I consider important.
It was not as you wished, but get ready for steroids. It is called being pragmatic.
It was the first thing you mentioned

More like authoritarianism. Oh which Communism is just one option.

That's why I always laugh when the left start out on "fascists". It's all totalitarianism with different names - a privileged class running the show and everybody else enslaved. The left just like to pretend theirs is for the people and their secret police are there to keep them safe.

Reactions: Orangeburst
‘Kraken’ back on its leash: Georgia election lawsuit withdrawn

The “kraken” is back on its leash and licking its wounds.

After vowing to “unleash the kraken” — a mythical beast — on alleged election fraud and to overturn the presidential election in Georgia, attorney Sidney Powell quietly withdrew the lawsuit Tuesday.
Like other lawsuits seeking to overturn the election results, Powell’s made numerous unsubstantiated allegations of voting fraud. Among other things, she falsely claimed the company that provided Georgia’s new election equipment has ties to Venezuela and could have altered results.
Like the others, Powell’s lawsuit went nowhere in court.

VN Store

Back