2020 Presidential Race

Last time I gave an eye test for a DL was probably more than 10 years ago and the machine was not a scanner of any kind. It was straight out of the 1970s.

Anyhow, it makes sense that the military would require bio ID. Need to have every outlet to identify the body if need be.

Do they print you for CCP to simply catalog you, or is it part of a background check?

I'm not really sure, I do know they did background check. But, the eye test was not like a usual eye exam or vision test at the DMV or eye Dr. exam, I had to look in a single tube type thing with left eye and then same tube with right eye. I had never done that before anywhere. It could have been an eye exam but sure seemed strange when they told me I was who I said I was, I mean they could verify that with just finger prints.

...and he KNOWS every bit of that sheit.

He's a troll, but he is acting like these liberals ALWAYS act when fraud is pointed out dozens of times..each day.

They play dumb like they are just helpless, then argue semantics .. then bring up Trumps team losing court cases...repeat repeat repeat .

So damn tired of these morons. Oh...here's the real ball scratcher:

These same dumb mofos that have to have every video, every evidence of fraud, every technical forensic article....have to have everything explained to them a dozen fecking times and still don't get it.....

Will hop to another thread and swear on their mothers graves that conservatives are just a bunch of dumb hicks from trailer parks, while the liberals are all Rhodes Scholar candidates with 200 IQs and perfect SATs. Etc.....

No sheot. I know...I know...no way they can act like they are fecking 5 year olds that just cannot figure out blatant azz fraud that elementary school kids could spot a mile away......but they are all rocket surgeons and conservatives are damn near too stupid to tie our own shoes.

Priceless.
Lol

How can a candidate prove something in court when the government literally owns the evidence and outsiders don't have access to it?

She’s a sitting U.S. Rep who isn’t even trying to gather evidence. She wants the Democrats in the House to overturn her race and screw the people who elected her opponent. It’s total BS and a very bad look.

I’m a broken record but really this happens to every single trump “star” witness. Maybe these people aren’t credible

There’s apparently more info on her Facebook and Twitter about her wanting to be trump’s wife. She may not be stable

Reactions: Rifleman
I’m a broken record but really this happens to every single trump “star” witness. Maybe these people aren’t credible

There’s apparently more info on her Facebook and Twitter about her wanting to be trump’s wife. She may not be stable

Ya I"m getting the Avenatti vibe from this girl CNN, MSNBC and all the fake news media should love her.

VN Store

Back