2020 Presidential Race

See my comment. They are videos from different times to establish the timeline. The suitcases came out after everyone was told to leave the room.

It may all be legit but someone should explain why they did this after they kicked everyone out of the room and why those suitcases were sitting under that table.

This. Ya damn morons. Just like every dumbazz liberal on Twitter ....yall libs just couldn't figure it out?? We have to draw pictures i guess...

8am....blonde ring leader brings out table with black table cloth draped to the floor. 4 cases of ballots hidden underneath ..

People work all day long....never see or touch those hidden ballots.

1030PM...blonde lady runs everyone out of the room except her lackeys....all the challengers and observers. Says no more counting for the night...

Once they are all gone, pulls out the 4 cases to go "count" them real special like. Tens of thousands of ballots can fit in those big azz cases.

prison time. Prove what they did...make an example out of them with a stiff sentence to discourage this billsheot ever happening again....make it very public.

This makes the GA election invalid. Absolute garbage and heads should roll. Need a new election. In person. Registered legal voters only. Trump wins easily and yall bitches know it.

These people are a damn disgrace to this country...and every man who has ever served it.

They have taken something away from this country that existed for hundreds of years: integrity and trust in our elections. They have no more integrity. Shameful.

I test drove an SHO when they first came out, maybe 1989, and came close to buying one. I think it was around $18-19,000. It was a non-metallic burgundy or maroon color.

Most cars were so bland and had been for some time that the SHO would definitely put a smile on your face. They did have clutch problems. Ford replaced mine under warranty, and it didn't work well, so I bought a clutch from as I recall the SHO Shop - a performance type upgrade, and replaced it myself. It was a huge improvement. The problem was the quill shaft bearing and clutch diameter as I recall; if you accelerated hard in 1st it was almost impossible to get anything resembling a snappy shift into 2nd.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It was a fairly sweet driving car I thought and the torque steer wasn’t that bad. Remember the old Chrysler Turbos? Torque steer from hell. You pointed the damn thing, romped it, then did pointing corrections at each shift 😂

If you accelerated hard in 1st (and why not) on some roads, the SHO would sometimes get into a weird oscillation - like it would swap power from wheel to wheel - it was not easy to control when that happened.

If you accelerated hard in 1st (and why not) on some roads, the SHO would sometimes get into a weird oscillation - like it would swap power from wheel to wheel - it was not easy to control when that happened.
Oh wow never heard about that aspect of the car. It didn’t show the couple of times I test drove them. But I did really like the car at the time.

Ok it’s late and I’m off to sleepy time. Night all and happy B day again 72!

Yep that was the engine! Amazing power for that era but the torque steer was a complete turnoff. I remember that little Omni body Shelby. Fierce compact for the era for sure. I was looking at the Daytona. The ex’s dad had a ragtop K car that had the same engine package... and same torque steer from hell.
What they did with the Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon was when it first came out, I think there was some small engine that was from some other maker, maybe 1.7 liters. I need to look that up. When they went to the GLH (Goes Like Hell) model in about 1983 or 84, it was a Chrysler 2.2 liter , naturally aspirated 4 cylinder. The next step up was GLH-T for Turbo, and it obviously had a turbo with not a lot of boost. The GLHS (Goes Like Hell Some more) had an intercooler and more boost and horsepower. That is what Dodge said the initials stood for. Not me.

Oh wow never heard about that aspect of the car. It didn’t show the couple of times I test drove them. But I did really like the car at the time.

Ok it’s late and I’m off to sleepy time. Night all and happy B day again 72!

Nite. Me too. It's been a long day, and pouring now - nice to listen to in bed.

What they did with the Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon was when it first came out, I think there was some small engine that was from some other maker, maybe 1.7 liters. I need to look that up. When they went to the GLH (Goes Like Hell) model in about 1983 or 84, it was a Chrysler 2.2 liter , naturally aspirated 4 cylinder. The next step up was GLH-T for Turbo, and it obviously had a turbo with not a lot of boost. The GLHS (Goes Like Hell Some more) had an intercooler and more boost and horsepower. That is what Dodge said the initials stood for. Not me.
The first Omni/Horizon had a 1.7 liter 4 cylinder engine sourced from Volkswagen.

Velo go read the wiki page on section 230. Here is the link. The answer to your question is they indeed can do whatever they want it’s their service. BUT if they want 230(c) protections then they need to throttle their content moderation within the limits allowed by the protection. That’s the crux of it.

Section 230 - Wikipedia

...and he KNOWS every bit of that sheit.

He's a troll, but he is acting like these liberals ALWAYS act when fraud is pointed out dozens of times..each day.

They play dumb like they are just helpless, then argue semantics .. then bring up Trumps team losing court cases...repeat repeat repeat .

So damn tired of these morons. Oh...here's the real ball scratcher:

These same dumb mofos that have to have every video, every evidence of fraud, every technical forensic article....have to have everything explained to them a dozen fecking times and still don't get it.....

Will hop to another thread and swear on their mothers graves that conservatives are just a bunch of dumb hicks from trailer parks, while the liberals are all Rhodes Scholar candidates with 200 IQs and perfect SATs. Etc.....

No sheot. I know...I know...no way they can act like they are fecking 5 year olds that just cannot figure out blatant azz fraud that elementary school kids could spot a mile away......but they are all rocket surgeons and conservatives are damn near too stupid to tie our own shoes.

Priceless.

Reactions: AM64 and OldVolMan
Someone needs another nap. Then, after awakening, needs to man up and seek psychiatric therapy for his hate of his fellow American brothers who believe differently than him. Someone who never served their country has no business speaking for those who served. I can appreciate the passion, yet cannot respect the opinion

Reactions: ohhbother
Have you ever given an eye test for drivers license, given blood or had blood drawn for test?
Many ways they have accumulated our info.

Last time I gave an eye test for a DL was probably more than 10 years ago and the machine was not a scanner of any kind. It was straight out of the 1970s.

Anyhow, it makes sense that the military would require bio ID. Need to have every outlet to identify the body if need be.

Do they print you for CCP to simply catalog you, or is it part of a background check?

The bewildering power of social media. Can't asses facial and body language. Unfortunately it can easily create negative discourse. 100 years from now, it might be viewed as the catalyst to one of our most divisive times in history

Nice post. Gave me pause. I hate social media...while some might consider this as social media, I see it as no different than a chat room on some dumb website from the 90s...just with all the bells and whistles.

I hate Twitter, bookface, insta, tiktok, and the next 20k that will come after them. They have definitely IMO been a detriment to our society as a whole....and that is including the positives of the Arab spring and Trump being able to communicate to Americans without being censored or outright ignored by the lefty MSM...which has NEVER happened before right??? Has there EVER been presidential press conferences where the media says what I saw the other day " Trump had a presser today, but we are choosing not to air it bc we don't agree with what he says". Straight up.

Even with those 2 great things, SM has still even a cancer to this world. Divided and misled millions if not billions of people...enabled rioting and other crimes, spread garbage ideology, helped criminals to learn from and coordinate with other criminals halfway across the globe, destroyed countless homes...here's a great question only God can answer: how many thousands of divorces and adultery can be attributed directly to Bookface and its newer versions? FB. Immediately hooked every idiot in the US up with every girl/guy from HS, college etc...all the "ones that got away"...even 20, 30 , 40 years later. My buddy just so happened to get a divorce a couple months before FB went viral. He ran through about half the hot girls we went to HS with, 10 years or so later? Many were married with kids. Ex girlfriends etc...I am certain that he isn't unique...he isn't even Brad Pitt....just was suddenly reconnected with all the idiots we grew up with.

Social media is terrible for this country, maybe in others it is far better. Good post though, I think you are dead on .

Reactions: AM64
Nice post. Gave me pause. I hate social media...while some might consider this as social media, I see it as no different than a chat room on some dumb website from the 90s...just with all the bells and whistles.

I hate Twitter, bookface, insta, tiktok, and the next 20k that will come after them. They have definitely IMO been a detriment to our society as a whole....and that is including the positives of the Arab spring and Trump being able to communicate to Americans without being censored or outright ignored by the lefty MSM...which has NEVER happened before right??? Has there EVER been presidential press conferences where the media says what I saw the other day " Trump had a presser today, but we are choosing not to air it bc we don't agree with what he says". Straight up.

Even with those 2 great things, SM has still even a cancer to this world. Divided and misled millions if not billions of people...enabled rioting and other crimes, spread garbage ideology, helped criminals to learn from and coordinate with other criminals halfway across the globe, destroyed countless homes...here's a great question only God can answer: how many thousands of divorces and adultery can be attributed directly to Bookface and its newer versions? FB. Immediately hooked every idiot in the US up with every girl/guy from HS, college etc...all the "ones that got away"...even 20, 30 , 40 years later. My buddy just so happened to get a divorce a couple months before FB went viral. He ran through about half the hot girls we went to HS with, 10 years or so later? Many were married with kids. Ex girlfriends etc...I am certain that he isn't unique...he isn't even Brad Pitt....just was suddenly reconnected with all the idiots we grew up with.

Social media is terrible for this country, maybe in others it is far better. Good post though, I think you are dead on .
I agree with most of your post with the exception of the part concerning Trump's presser. It was mostly false claims and outright lies, as most of his press conferences and speeches

This. Ya damn morons. Just like every dumbazz liberal on Twitter ....yall libs just couldn't figure it out?? We have to draw pictures i guess...

8am....blonde ring leader brings out table with black table cloth draped to the floor. 4 cases of ballots hidden underneath ..

People work all day long....never see or touch those hidden ballots.

1030PM...blonde lady runs everyone out of the room except her lackeys....all the challengers and observers. Says no more counting for the night...

Once they are all gone, pulls out the 4 cases to go "count" them real special like. Tens of thousands of ballots can fit in those big azz cases.

prison time. Prove what they did...make an example out of them with a stiff sentence to discourage this billsheot ever happening again....make it very public.

This makes the GA election invalid. Absolute garbage and heads should roll. Need a new election. In person. Registered legal voters only. Trump wins easily and yall bitches know it.

These people are a damn disgrace to this country...and every man who has ever served it.

They have taken something away from this country that existed for hundreds of years: integrity and trust in our elections. They have no more integrity. Shameful.

Sometimes we all just need a shoulder to cry on.

See my comment. They are videos from different times to establish the timeline. The suitcases came out after everyone was told to leave the room.

It may all be legit but someone should explain why they did this after they kicked everyone out of the room and why those suitcases were sitting under that table.

I agree. If there is any real fraud, it needs to be exposed and the perpetrators punished severely.
I'll hear out the explanation but the video doesn't look good.

And tbh, GA is the one state that the results surprised me. It is turning blue but seems early, still. We'll see.
AZ would have if it weren't Trump and the repeated McCain attacks. Hurt more than many outsiders were realizing .

VN Store

Back