2020 Presidential Race

Neither will the fact that he won and took some states that nobody thought were even in play.
Nope. That will never disappear either. It will be studied for decades.
The chapter in the history book will be titled "What the F*** Were They Thinking".

Someone needs to help out O'Biden with his stupidity. The dude is about as smart as a grasshopper in my yard.

Joe Biden Gives Completely Incoherent Response to How Wuhan Coronavirus Will Affect Election

Just for one moment can anyone imagine this stupid F*** being president of the most powerful Nation on earth.
We don't have to as we currently have the most unintelligent and ill-equipped person in the history of our country in charge. Not to mention a xenophobe, racist, sexist, misogynist as well.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
We don't have to as we currently have the most unintelligent and ill-equipped person in the history of our country in charge. Not to mention a xenophobe, racist, sexist, misogynist as well.
bnhunt resorts to shouting out "racist." In these troubled times it's good to know that there are some things that we can still count on.

Still better.
Think of it this way. If it wasnt Trump running would you still vote for Biden? I dont see the purpose in conditional support. You either want the guy to be president or you dont.

And that's something that can stand as it's own question regardless of the realities. Because as soon as the election is over and he wins it goes from But Trump to omg Biden. You literally have not thought past one singular point to what you are trying to set up.

This is going to be the biggest case of be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. This is the very division you claim to be against. You are so razor focused you have willing abandoned the larger picture in your irrational level of Trump hatred.

Not to cross thread streams to much but your irrationality has you hating on Trump for mentioning the most effective drug to fight Covid19. It's not like there was a plethora of options and he choose one. This has been so far the one thing that reliably works, used around the world and in this nation before his press conference. And your irrationality has you blaming him for it. It proves that you would hate Trump if he cured cancer "trump shouldnt cure cancer, he should just listen to the experts" ignoring that it was the experts who told him about it.

Again complete irrationality that has divided the nation on such a finite point. You've zoomed into 330million times magnification to only see Trump amongst the rest of the nation.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Methinks one does not know well the presidents of the past.

Heck one of our most celebrated presidents wanted to send blacks back to their country because they didnt belong in America, and ordered the largest execution our nation has seen, and oh yeah the victims were Native Americans to boot. Plus about a dozen other crimes against humanity and our Consitution.

So freaking myopic.

Think of it this way. If it wasnt Trump running would you still vote for Biden? I dont see the purpose in conditional support. You either want the guy to be president or you dont.

And that's something that can stand as it's own question regardless of the realities. Because as soon as the election is over and he wins it goes from But Trump to omg Biden. You literally have not thought past one singular point to what you are trying to set up.

This is going to be the biggest case of be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. This is the very division you claim to be against. You are so razor focused you have willing abandoned the larger picture in your irrational level of Trump hatred.

Not to cross thread streams to much but your irrationality has you hating on Trump for mentioning the most effective drug to fight Covid19. It's not like there was a plethora of options and he choose one. This has been so far the one thing that reliably works, used around the world and in this nation before his press conference. And your irrationality has you blaming him for it. It proves that you would hate Trump if he cured cancer "trump shouldnt cure cancer, he should just listen to the experts" ignoring that it was the experts who told him about it.

Again complete irrationality that has divided the nation on such a finite point. You've zoomed into 330million times magnification to only see Trump amongst the rest of the nation.
A whole lot wrong in your post.
* Biden wasn't my choice and I don't know if I would support Biden if it wasn't Trump. It would depend on who the "not Trump" was. But there is about a 99% chance I would support Biden over whoever the Repub.
* I have not thought past one singular point???????? Are you kidding me? I know exactly the direction I wish for our country and society in general to take. (I have for decades - with occasional tweaks)
* I have always and will always support the candidate who I think will do the most in moving society in that direction.
* The "larger" picture is all I ever consider.
* I have never once commented on Trump's claims about the drug. I have never commented on the drug.....period.

If you want to harp on irrationality, start with your post...it's full of it. If you get so much wrong here, how much do you get wrong in general?

EVF2ZDeWoAgOw4b

A whole lot wrong in your post.
* Biden wasn't my choice and I don't know if I would support Biden if it wasn't Trump. It would depend on who the "not Trump" was. But there is about a 99% chance I would support Biden over whoever the Repub.
* I have not thought past one singular point???????? Are you kidding me? I know exactly the direction I wish for our country and society in general to take. (I have for decades - with occasional tweaks)
* I have always and will always support the candidate who I think will do the most in moving society in that direction.
* The "larger" picture is all I ever consider.
* I have never once commented on Trump's claims about the drug. I have never commented on the drug.....period.

If you want to harp on irrationality, start with your post...it's full of it. If you get so much wrong here, how much do you get wrong in general?
*I hate I cant bold my comments on mobile inside your quotes*

1. The point was to remove the Trumo or R from the equation. Do. You. Support. Biden?
Do. You. Actually. Want. Biden?

I can not think of another facet of life where we fight over selections we would never make on our own. It makes no sense to me. So to me if you arent willing to support Biden I cant under the rationality of voting for him. Here is a guy you are admitting isnt your choice but you are 99% going to vote for him. That makes no sense to me. Hilary was worse than Trump imo, i didn't vote for Trump. You can do it too. Trump is better than Biden, imo, again I will not vote for Trump. I dont support him or his policies.

2. Again in a closed system of a Biden presidency, do you feel good about him? Stop trying to drag others into it. Does Biden represent the society and leadership you want. You are justifying why you are helping Biden be president. Not why someone else shouldnt be president. You are saying Biden represents the future, and leadership I want.

3. You support the candidate who lies and says they will get you there. Biden has 4 decades of DC experience. And he hasnt gotten us there, why is 4 years going to be different. Again you can only talk up Biden here. Rationally explain how Biden fits your narrative.

4. What if I told you could vote for a corrupt, nepotistic, rich, gaffe/lie filled old guy with foreign ties. Would you do it? Would you celebrate or actively support that presidency?

5. The drug wasnt the point. The irrationality of the reaction was the point. You literally cant see the forest thru the Trump.

In all the threads, in all the posts, I have seen very few that actually even try to justify Biden or his policies. And yet he is the guy. There was more support of Hilary and her stances on here. Which isnt saying much.

The Bernie Bro's on Reddit are having a meltdown. Its hilarious.
Even more hilarious is the fact that he might have lost the nomination because of his surrogates, which of course the Bernie Bros are a part of. A decent chunk of his support base (young people) is vocal on social media but can't be bothered to actually go vote.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
*I hate I cant bold my comments on mobile inside your quotes*

1. The point was to remove the Trumo or R from the equation. Do. You. Support. Biden?
Do. You. Actually. Want. Biden?

I can not think of another facet of life where we fight over selections we would never make on our own. It makes no sense to me. So to me if you arent willing to support Biden I cant under the rationality of voting for him. Here is a guy you are admitting isnt your choice but you are 99% going to vote for him. That makes no sense to me. Hilary was worse than Trump imo, i didn't vote for Trump. You can do it too. Trump is better than Biden, imo, again I will not vote for Trump. I dont support him or his policies.

2. Again in a closed system of a Biden presidency, do you feel good about him? Stop trying to drag others into it. Does Biden represent the society and leadership you want. You are justifying why you are helping Biden be president. Not why someone else shouldnt be president. You are saying Biden represents the future, and leadership I want.

3. You support the candidate who lies and says they will get you there. Biden has 4 decades of DC experience. And he hasnt gotten us there, why is 4 years going to be different. Again you can only talk up Biden here. Rationally explain how Biden fits your narrative.

4. What if I told you could vote for a corrupt, nepotistic, rich, gaffe/lie filled old guy with foreign ties. Would you do it? Would you celebrate or actively support that presidency?

5. The drug wasnt the point. The irrationality of the reaction was the point. You literally cant see the forest thru the Trump.

In all the threads, in all the posts, I have seen very few that actually even try to justify Biden or his policies. And yet he is the guy. There was more support of Hilary and her stances on here. Which isnt saying much.

Hypothetical for you and @luthervol :

You’ve just run out of toilet paper. You go to the grocery store today and they are sold out of your preferred brand. Some prankster has placed a roll of 60 grit sand paper in the bay where your TP usually sits. There is some off-brand TP.

Do you:
A: buy the sandpaper
B: buy nothing and wipe your ass with your hand.
c: buy off brand toilet paper and have a clean, unchapped ass?

Reactions: luthervol
Trump is not only the worst candidate in the past 50 years, he is the worst candidate to ever be nominated.
It blows my mind that our country would elect such a candidate.
Your troll game is getting old.

I really really wish Freak would install the ignore button so we don't have to read your childish rants.

Oh... wait a minute... I was thinking about another board.

The Bernie Bro's on Reddit are having a meltdown. Its hilarious.
Yarp. The facebook thread is gold. The current purity test is who they vote for now. Trump is in the lead with 14, not Voting is second with 9, biden is a distant 4th with 2, after writing in Bernie with 5.

Seems like they are pretty sold on the Dem establishment being worse than Trump.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back