2020 Presidential Race

THIS!

"Some leading Democrats have even expressed frustration in regards to the seeming irrelevance of Biden’s daily cable appearances, when compared to the vigorous press briefings of both President Donald Trump and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo."
I don't think Andrew Cuomo will enter the race for the Democratic Nomination however I think Hillary Clinton will and will be hailed by the MSM as the savior of the Democratic Party.:rolleyes:

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I don't think Andrew Cuomo will enter the race for the Democratic Nomination however I think Hillary Clinton will and will be hailed by the MSM as the savior of the Democratic Party.:rolleyes:
I think that could make all the difference in the world. She is waaaaaaay more likeable than before, and has more experience under her belt. I am sure she is trustworthy, and has spent all that money she made helping other people.

iu

I think that could make all the difference in the world. She is waaaaaaay more likeable than before, and has more experience under her belt. I am sure she is trustworthy, and has spent all that money she made helping other people.

iu
Like sending those pizzas to the medical personnel when they could have used medical supplies and equipment:rolleyes:

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Stacey Abrams: ‘I Would Be Happy to Serve’ as Biden’s Running Mate

Wednesday on “MSNBC Live,” former Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams addressed speculation she could be former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate.

Abrams said she has not been in conversation with the Biden campaign, but she is “very honored to be considered” and would be “happy to serve” with Biden. She also touted her experience and how she has been an “effective leader.”

Stacey Abrams: 'I Would Be Happy to Serve' as Biden's Running Mate
Blegcht....

Joe Biden Now Supports Trump’s China Travel Ban He Said Was ‘Hysterical Xenophobia’

Democrat presidential front runner Joe Biden now supports President Trump’s ban on travel from China.

Joe-Biden-Shrugs-640x480.jpg

The day after Trump announced the ban in late January, Biden posted a tweet claiming actions need to be taken in the name of “science,” and not with Trump’s alleged “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

During a campaign event in Fort Madison, Iowa, on January 31, Biden referred to the action as “hysterical xenophobia,” according to Grabien.

But now, Biden’s campaign said he supports the ban.

“Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfeld, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN.

“Science supported this ban, therefore he did too.”

Biden Supports Trump's China Travel Ban, Called It Hysterical Xenophobia

Joe Biden Now Supports Trump’s China Travel Ban He Said Was ‘Hysterical Xenophobia’

Democrat presidential front runner Joe Biden now supports President Trump’s ban on travel from China.

Joe-Biden-Shrugs-640x480.jpg

The day after Trump announced the ban in late January, Biden posted a tweet claiming actions need to be taken in the name of “science,” and not with Trump’s alleged “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

During a campaign event in Fort Madison, Iowa, on January 31, Biden referred to the action as “hysterical xenophobia,” according to Grabien.

But now, Biden’s campaign said he supports the ban.

“Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfeld, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN.

“Science supported this ban, therefore he did too.”

Biden Supports Trump's China Travel Ban, Called It Hysterical Xenophobia
Joe Biden's dementia is getting worse by the day:rolleyes:

Calling for the death of a politician you disagree with? How very authoritarian of you.

She’s one of those who would have zero problems using your phone to track your movements . So maybe not an extended period , but how about short periods , multiple times ?

VN Store

Back