2020 NFL Season Thread

repeat offenses
And Pittsburgh was just hit with a $250k with Tomlin getting another $100k for him supposedly not wearing mask properly at thr game last Sunday. One game of not proper mask wearing is equal in fines to holding multiple off site practices and causing several games to be rescheduled?

Goodell's punishments have never been consistent but really? I could see it if it was the Patriots who broke the protocols and caused all the adjustments to the schedules but not for the Titans.

National Felons League...I care NOT.:rolleyes:

I don't care about NASCAR; so you know what I do? I make sure to go post in the NASCAR thread about how much I don't care about it, and throw in about how I think it's a "sport" only inbred rednecks like. Because that's surely the best way to prove how much I don't care, to make sure everyone knows it!

I don't care about NASCAR; so you know what I do? I make sure to go post in the NASCAR thread about how much I don't care about it, and throw in about how I think it's a "sport" only inbred rednecks like. Because that's surely the best way to prove how much I don't care, to make sure everyone knows it!
Go for it.

Wonder if Brady saw the writing on the wall and that’s why he left?

From what I've seen in the stands the last several years, especially at Bristol, the inbred rednecks don't care for it much anymore.

From what I've seen in the stands the last several years, especially at Bristol, the inbred rednecks don't care for it much anymore.

Yeah. The truth is I'm not a huge NASCAR fan but I did like it while back in the early to mid 2000s. And of course Nashville is getting a NASCAR race when it's on its downward trend of popularity.

Reactions: vols 30
Man the Jets are B A D
Yeah, the Jets are miserably bad. They should have won that game but gave it away. However, they’re better off going winless at this point. If you are going to be bad, might as well be REALLY bad and get in better draft position.

Last edited:
The Weeknd is doing the SB halftime show.......does he have enough hits to fill the show? Seems like a left field pick.

VN Store

Back