2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Broncos have three 3rd rd picks and I've got my eyes set on Lamb, Ruggs, or Jeudy. I'm hoping they can trade up with the Browns and snag that 10 spot and grab their pick of those WR's before Jets, 49ers, and Raiders snatch them all up. This draft is filthy with WR's but those guys all seem like sure-thing game changers.

Reactions: sport3500
I would like to see Atlanta take Jeudy to keep the Alabama pipeline going with Jones and Ridley already on the roster.

Actually looking forward to this old guard version of the draft! Wasn’t so much the potential cringefest in Vegas with the fountain boat rides to the loving arms of Goodell.

Sammy Watkins takes pay cut to stay in KC (I think - Contract law is not my field and these things are complicated).

Sammy Watkins restructures contract to remain with reigning champion Chiefs, per report

Pretty cool to take a pay cut to stay where you like to be. Parting with millions though... good idea? I dont know.

1) How much money is enough?

2) One year may stretch into several and more pay over the long haul.
It’s all about guaranteed money and I don’t think that was touched in the redo. A large splashy contract does one very little good if it’s a bad fit.

What happens with the 2020 NFL Draft because of the COVID-19 Pandemic? Will it be cancelled this season and what impact will that have on the NFL and on college football players?

Reactions: MAD
What happens with the 2020 NFL Draft because of the COVID-19 Pandemic? Will it be cancelled this season and what impact will that have on the NFL and on college football players?
It’s going to be better than the planned fountain boat ride cringefest imo. Betting they could get it all done in one day if they wanted. The time on the clock wouldn’t be ceremonial...it would just facilitate last minute trades.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It’s going to be better than the planned fountain boat ride cringefest imo. Betting they could get it all done in one day if they wanted. The time on the clock wouldn’t be ceremonial...it would just facilitate last minute trades.

I am hoping it wont take 5 hours to do the first round this year.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back