2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Michael Irvin reporting that there has been discontent between Hopkins and BO'B. Supposedly he had a one on one meeting with D Hop where he expressed concerns about where his head is, all his baby Mommas, and said something along the lines of "I haven't had a conversation with a player like this since Aaron Hernandez".

Sounds too stupid to be true, but BO'B has done a lot of stupid things.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Michael Irvin reporting that there has been discontent between Hopkins and BO'B. Supposedly he had a one on one meeting with D Hop where he expressed concerns about where his head is, all his baby Mommas, and said something along the lines of "I haven't had a conversation with a player like this since Aaron Hernandez".

Sounds too stupid to be true, but BO'B has done a lot of stupid things.
Well Hopkins seems to be a class act.

Hopkins: No rift with O'Brien, 'utmost respect'

Reactions: n_huffhines
LA Rams DE Dante Fowler has signed a 3 year 48 million dollars contract with the Atlanta Falcons.:cool: Dante Fowler is coming off the best season of his career and this was a huge deal for the Falcons:cool:

Last edited:
The Falcons gave up a 2nd and 5th round 2020 NFL Draft pick for Ravens TE Hayden Hurst and got a 4th round draft pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.

Hayden-Hurst-Falcons-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
With the trades the Falcons made yesterday I think they go 10-6 and at least are an NFC Wildcard team. I think both the Falcons and Saints go 10-6 and it will be a dogfight for the NFC South Championship.

Bro, you are smoking crack. I'd probably rather have Hooper and Beasley than Fowler, and they lost Trufant who might be better than all of them. Fowler has only had 13.5 sacks in 24 games with Aaron Donald getting all the attention. I don't see how they're going from 7-9 to winning the division when the division is getting tougher, but I guess they are not done making moves so we'll see.

Reactions: TrueOrange
Bro, you are smoking crack. I'd probably rather have Hooper and Beasley than Fowler, and they lost Trufant who might be better than all of them. Fowler has only had 13.5 sacks in 24 games with Aaron Donald getting all the attention. I don't see how they're going from 7-9 to winning the division when the division is getting tougher, but I guess they are not done making moves so we'll see.
There are rumors going around that the Falcons will draft FSU running back Cam Akers in the 1st round of the NFL Draft and he would be a big play machine at running back. I think Hayden Hurst will be an improvement over Austin Hooper at TE. I originally thought the Falcons would go 8-8 and I can't see where they can't pick up two more wins.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back