2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Stafford moving would be nuts. What if the Cowboys went after him? His cap hits are $21m, $33m, and $27m. That gives them a much better chance to compete than Dak making $35m+, or whatever he wants.
Is this serious, Stafford is going to leave Detroit?

Former players on Get Up are crushing Watts, Bakhtiari, and Sherman for their responses to the proposed CBA. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Reactions: MAD

Tampa teasing new uniforms. Looks to me like they are going back to something like their 1997-2003 look as their full time look, but they also teased their Creamsicle throwbacks. That tells me they might be going with a white helmet so they can wear the full throwback. Also looks like they are keeping their color rush alternate, which honestly was the only decent jersey in their current crap look.

4 teams will have new uniform reveals in April; Atlanta, Cleveland, Tampa, and LA Rams.

Atlanta, Cleveland, and Tampa will all probably be upgrades because it sounds like all 3 are going back to their (better) old looks.

The Rams sound like they may actually screw up what should be the easiest announcement ever, that they are making the blue and yellow-gold "throwbacks" their full time uniforms and getting white jerseys that match; and then alternate blue jerseys with no gold and white pants that they wear with white horns on their helmets for a true throwback look, and ditch the all gold alternate (or keep it, I don't care). But that's too easy, nah they'll going to change the blue to navy and probably have a logo put on the helmet. I can only hope they keep the throwbacks the ones everyone likes.

Reactions: Plecoptera and MAD
The most recent text message correspondence between Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

7AA0D7E2-9B24-447E-9A8C-72893FF5CD6F.jpeg

Reactions: Plecoptera
The most recent text message correspondence between Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

View attachment 263558
(In barely audible murmur) “We’re not prupaired tutalk boutanyfreeagench. Weerheartudiskus dacombinanduhdraff. Ennybuddyhavkwestionsaboutfreeagenchorduhdraff?” (Dons hoodie cutoff robe and disappears from the podium like a Sith)
1582831452750.gif

With the Falcons severe salary cap problems I would not be shocked if Julio Jones is traded away after the 2020 season to free up some cap space.

(In barely audible murmur) “We’re not prupaired tutalk boutanyfreeagench. Weerheartudiskus dacombinanduhdraff. Ennybuddyhavkwestionsaboutfreeagenchorduhdraff?” (Dons hoodie cutoff robe and disappears from the podium like a Sith)
View attachment 263560
It's like listening to Petty and Dylan talk......

Reactions: butchna and MAD

VN Store

Back