2020 NFL Draft Thread

The Falcons get another nice need pick drafting ILB Mykal Walker of Fresno State with their first 4th round draft pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: sport3500
Broncos have got everything. 2-headed running game, big wideout, all-around wideout, big play threat WR, blocking TE with speed, and a big play TE. All of them in their first 3 years, except Gordon.

Broncos have got everything. 2-headed running game, big wideout, all-around wideout, big play threat WR, blocking TE with speed, and a big play TE. All of them in their first 3 years, except Gordon.
Should be formidable if Luck works out. And I think he will. Very promising close of last season.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
There's talk about Philadelphia going to a dual QB system:

"Even so, former Eagles executive Joe Banner has essentially echoed Robinson's report about a Wentz-Hurts combo, saying Saturday "there is no way the Eagles used a second pick to (just) have their Taysom Hill." The more likely use for Hurts, he speculated, would be akin to Lamar Jackson's role with the Baltimore Ravens during his 2018 rookie season. "

Eagles planning potential two-QB packages with Carson Wentz and Jalen Hurts, per report

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I go to the bathroom, come back to my room and see Luke Bryan screeching on the NFL Draft and wonder if the terrorists maybe really have won

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol

VN Store

Back