Here are the 4 games for this weekend.

87D7CB13-F49F-444C-8DC3-8C6AF58457D2.jpeg

Who is everyone rooting for?

I’ll be pulling for:
49ers
Titans
Chiefs
Seahawks

I would be really happy to see the Titans do well. If that doesn't pan out, I hope the 49ers win the SB. I like the way their team plays.

Reactions: MAD
I would be really happy to see the Titans do well. If that doesn't pan out, I hope the 49ers win the SB. I like the way their team plays.
For me I’d like it to either be the Chiefs or Titans to win the SB.

Reactions: NashVol11
For me I’d like it to either be the Chiefs or Titans to win the SB.
I honestly don't have a lot of hate for any of the remaining teams. So I guess I am just hoping for fun games to watch.

I guess I'm rooting for the Chiefs just because I'd love for Andy Reid to get the respect he deserves. He gets trashed because of only one SB appearance and no titles, but IDK which of his teams was supposed to win it all? I don't think any of his teams were good enough that you can say he should have a title. I feel like he's one of those guys whose consistent success in over-achieving ends up backfiring.

Reactions: MAD and vader
I guess I'm rooting for the Chiefs just because I'd love for Andy Reid to get the respect he deserves. He gets trashed because of only one SB appearance and no titles, but IDK which of his teams was supposed to win it all? I don't think any of his teams were good enough that you can say he should have a title. I feel like he's one of those guys whose consistent success in over-achieving ends up backfiring.

I guess 2004 Philly would be his strongest case. That was a loaded team with prime McNabb, TO, Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins, and Jevon Kearse. Definitely no shame in coming up 3 points short against that New England team, but even back then he had the big game narrative working against him. The Eagles had lost in the NFC championship game 3 straight years before that, and his latter years haven't done him any favors with giving up a 20-point lead to the Titans in the playoffs 2 years ago and last year's defensive debacle against NE.

I like Reid as well and would like to see him get a ring, but his reputation is well earned IMO

I guess 2004 Philly would be his strongest case. That was a loaded team with prime McNabb, TO, Brian Westbrook, Brian Dawkins, and Jevon Kearse. Definitely no shame in coming up 3 points short against that New England team, but even back then he had the big game narrative working against him. The Eagles had lost in the NFC championship game 3 straight years before that, and his latter years haven't done him any favors with giving up a 20-point lead to the Titans in the playoffs 2 years ago and last year's defensive debacle against NE.

I like Reid as well and would like to see him get a ring, but his reputation is well earned IMO

Yeah, 2004 was definitely a great team but they weren't better than the Patriots.

Getting to the NFC championship 4 years in a row works in his favor, IMO. Not against him. Again, which team was supposed to win it all? They had good D, but the offense totally over-achieved. In those 3 NFCCG losses the top WR was Pinkston.

He had no D last year and beats New England if Dee Ford doesn't jump offsides.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Titans.

I don't really care either way for the Chiefs/Texans. On one had if the Titans can't win it I hope the Chief make the SB, but on the other if the Titans win it would be sweet to go win the AFC Championship in Houston.

Niners.
Packers I guess, I don't really feel strongly abut that one either.

Rooting interests:
Titans
Vikings
Chiefs
Seahawks

Picks:
Ravens
49ers
Chiefs
Seahawks

Titans.

I don't really care either way for the Chiefs/Texans. On one had if the Titans can't win it I hope the Chief make the SB, but on the other if the Titans win it would be sweet to go win the AFC Championship in Houston.

Niners.
Packers I guess, I don't really feel strongly abut that one either.
I agree with you on the Titans/Texans matchup. The storyline would be great.
On the other hand wonder which two teams the NFL would like in the Super Bowl?

I agree with you on the Titans/Texans matchup. The storyline would be great.
On the other hand wonder which two teams the NFL would like in the Super Bowl?

I think they'd be super pleased with any combination of Packers/49ers and Ravens/Chiefs

Yeah, 2004 was definitely a great team but they weren't better than the Patriots.

Getting to the NFC championship 4 years in a row works in his favor, IMO. Not against him. Again, which team was supposed to win it all? They had good D, but the offense totally over-achieved. In those 3 NFCCG losses the top WR was Pinkston.

He had no D last year and beats New England if Dee Ford doesn't jump offsides.

For his reputation of coming up short in big games? Whether fair or not, it definitely worked against him.

As for being "supposed" to win it all, isn't that all just hindsight? I mean neither of those Eli Manning Giants teams were "supposed" to win it all. The 2012 Ravens and 2017 Eagles weren't supposed to win it all. The 2001 Pats sure as hell weren't supposed to win it all, but all of them did.

I would love to see him to squash the narrative, but I'm not gonna carry his water or sugar coat it, his teams have a tendency to choke. He's coached in 26 playoff games and only been to the super bowl once.

For his reputation of coming up short in big games? Whether fair or not, it definitely worked against him.

As for being "supposed" to win it all, isn't that all just hindsight? I mean neither of those Eli Manning Giants teams were "supposed" to win it all. The 2012 Ravens and 2017 Eagles weren't supposed to win it all. The 2001 Pats sure as hell weren't supposed to win it all, but all of them did.

I would love to see him to squash the narrative, but I'm not gonna carry his water or sugar coat it, his teams have a tendency to choke. He's coached in 26 playoff games and only been to the super bowl once.

Yeah responding to your 2nd paragraph, really all we can fault him for is not over-achieving. My position is in response to people who seem to think he can't win the big one. If you think he's a great coach, then we're probably on the same page.

I should also point out the 2001 Pats and 2012 Ravens weren't supposed to win but were also incredibly lucky just to get to conference champ game. Andy Reid isn't lucky

Last edited:
Chiefs fan here so obviously pulling for the Chiefs first and foremost.

Last time the Chiefs won the SB was 1970 when they beat the Vikings. So I'm pulling for the Vikings in their game. Hoping for a rematch.

Chiefs already beat Ravens this year but lost to the Titans, so I'd like another shot at the Titans.

Same with the Pack.

So basically I'm for the Chiefs, the Chiefs, the Chefs and the Chiefs.

Yeah responding to your 2nd paragraph, really all we can fault him for is not over-achieving. My position is in response to people who seem to think he can't win the big one. If you think he's a great coach, then we're probably on the same page.

I should also point out the 2001 Pats and 2012 Ravens weren't supposed to win but were also incredibly lucky just to get to conference champ game. Andy Reid isn't lucky

I completely agree with you about him not being lucky. He hasn’t fallen ass backwards into anything. Also agree that he’s a great coach. I fully expect him to win a championship with Mahomes at some point.

IF the Titans don't win it all, I'd pull for the Chiefs. That said, Titan the f*** Up!!!!!

Pretty much where I am. I've always admired the franchise, and their fanbase is one of the strongest in the league. And Arrowhead is a stadium I'd like to see a game in.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back