2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

Somebody pointed out that Aaron Gordon has 8 perfect dunk scores and 0 dunk titles. Nate Robinson has 1 perfect dunk score and 3 dunk titles

I really wish they would give Hartenstein minutes, though he just got demoted, with Harden though he fits better with Russ. The offense clicks with Russ and JH, cause if you double JH, Russ will kill you. A PNR rim runner would be great with JH while Russ is on the bench. Of course when EG gets back he can take the Russ role while hes on the bench.

I'm glad they did this just because at least it makes them interesting for me to watch going forward. I honestly think it can work against most everyone, The Clips are the biggest question cause they can match small with Bev or PG on JH, and the other on Russ. Russ is going to continue to murder regular bigs, hes just too quick.

I'm glad they did this just because at least it makes them interesting for me to watch going forward. I honestly think it can work against most everyone, The Clips are the biggest question cause they can match small with Bev or PG on JH, and the other on Russ. Russ is going to continue to murder regular bigs, hes just too quick.

I think the regular season is becoming more and more difficult to use as a predictor of playoff success, for a number of reasons. Strategies change in the playoffs, players don't take the regular season as seriously as they used to, and another thought recently donned on me...teams don't want you to know what they're going to do in the playoffs when they face you, so they risk losing regular season games in the name of preserving strategy for down the road. I couldn't understand why the Jazz weren't just getting switches with Jokic like they did last year and I realized maybe they're just saving that for the playoffs. They know it works and don't want to give the Nuggets the reps to figure it out. BS and Russillo were talking about which teams don't know who their crunch time 5's are and I think some of the teams they named do know, they're just not showing their hand yet.

Gobert, Joker, AD, Adams, Porzingis, J-Val...will 90% certain be crunch time 5's come playoffs. Dont think that's a mystery. Clips are the question mark. And if those teams stick with those guys guarding Russ, he will kill them.

To combat that thought, if teams aren't testing things to work against the Rockets pre playoffs it's pretty stupid. "Hey we might have a plan that works but let's not try it till the playoffs" I'm sure that will go well. Lol

Gobert, Joker, AD, Adams, Porzingis, J-Val...will 90% certain be crunch time 5's come playoffs. Dont think that's a mystery. Clips are the question mark. And if those teams stick with those guys guarding Russ, he will kill them.
J-Val as in Jonas for the Grizzlies? He does not close games. Jaren at 5 and Clarke at 4 is how the Grizzlies finish up. I don’t think the Grizzlies are a legitimate postseason threat but both of them can guard anyone.

Reactions: k-town_king

VN Store

Back