2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

He's overrated and making $120m so it's hard to feel bad for him. He's really not that good. He's a solid 3 pt shooter, has a nice handle, and is a pretty damn good passer but the D is not there at all and he doesn't get to the rim or the FT line. I guess he's entering his prime now and could change his habits/get stronger but it's weird how little he gets to the rim for an athletic CG.

He said go **** yourself.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I don’t say this often but Wiggins was brilliant tonight. He’s quietly been productive this year

Maaan, that's a lot of crackers.

Props to Bojan btw, 3 years ago he was the worst defensive player I ever watched, and couldn't dribble 2 times in a row. He's at the least an adequate defender, and can put it on the floor a little when he needs to.

Maaan, that's a lot of crackers.

Props to Bojan btw, 3 years ago he was the worst defensive player I ever watched, and couldn't dribble 2 times in a row. He's at the least an adequate defender, and can put it on the floor a little when he needs to.

I didn't really see much of him until he went toe to toe with Lebron in the 2018 playoffs and have always had a positive view since. He's a very good player, probably not quite great, but he's not afraid of the moment and plays under control in the clutch. That combo is rare and huge and it's what Utah was missing.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I didn't really see much of him until he went toe to toe with Lebron in the 2018 playoffs and have always had a positive view since. He's a very good player, probably not quite great, but he's not afraid of the moment and plays under control in the clutch. That combo is rare and huge and it's what Utah was missing.

I remember watching him in Brooklyn during Leverts rookie year and he was a stick figure on D, and never dribbled. I think VO going down last year and him having to be the number 1 scoring option really helped him grow.

It's kind of funny that Rozier wanted out of Boston to be "the guy" and he still might not be the best guard on the team.

VN Store

Back