2020 NBA Playoffs Thread: Bio-Dome Edition

Btw I had a wreck last night, cracked a couple ribs and am super high on pain pills right so I'll probably lose interest soon lol

I missed this. I withdraw from the argument and I'll stop stressing you out with FACTS! LOL, JK, get well bro mantegna

And probably fail until Dame Time comes.

It's just not fair anymore with the rules on shooters. Kawhi or Lebron or somebody can have a good game against Dame, but they're most likely going to have trouble. Used to be you could get around a screen and get your hand out on a shorter guy and be fine, but now you can't be in his landing space. And they'll call fouls if you touch their arm on the follow-through. It's a total game-changer. Now guys like Jamal Murray can torch Kawhi, when 1 on 1, JM probably has no chance.

Edit: ironically, this is the Kawhi rule

I missed this. I withdraw from the argument and I'll stop stressing you out with FACTS! LOL, JK, get well bro mantegna

I'll throw you the bone, I would have had Russ on Dame buy comparing a post defender guarding MJ to a wing defender guarding Dame is a wonky comparison. Even mu high ass knows that.

119567074_1768393153310872_4770292486863150403_n.jpg

Are they going to legislate the high knee leads on drives next season? Seems like the new landing zone tactic.

VN Store

Back