2020 McDonalds AA Game Rosters

Keon definitely got hosed. This is the first guy that I found Keon should easily have been in over.

Attachments

• C5E6614F-988E-4F75-B04E-A747029C9DE2.png
    C5E6614F-988E-4F75-B04E-A747029C9DE2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
This guy

Attachments

• 1C290B30-49A3-45AA-B2FA-0EC13C5FB154.png
    1C290B30-49A3-45AA-B2FA-0EC13C5FB154.png
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 20
According to Evan Daniels, the player has to play in at least 50% of his games to meet the criteria. I think the injury cost him.
10-4 hadn’t heard that. I was focused on him killing it at the AAU tournaments before he got hurt

Reactions: Mahomes15
Keon definitely got hosed. This is the first guy that I found Keon should easily have been in over.
Yeah, I see your point. Even doing the best I can to put my orange shades away, this is surprising. I expected him to be in the game.

The injury costed Keon . The RJ Davis kid has been killing it in every big tournament this year, so they rewarded him with that .

Yeah, I see your point. Even doing the best I can to put my orange shades away, this is surprising. I expected him to be in the game.
Exactly. I’m not in the “they hate us” or “if we were a blue blood” crowd either but I have a hard time believing if he was committed to UK, KU, Duke or UNc he wouldn’t be in.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Exactly. I’m not in the “they hate us” or “if we were a blue blood” crowd either but I have a hard time believing if he was committed to UK, KU, Duke or UNc he wouldn’t be in.
ESPN ran a scroll that read "Kentucky and North Carolina were the only schools with multiple players named to the McDonald's All American game". Grrrr.

Reactions: Lefteye
Reactions: livefaith and kxtop
We're going to have some bumps in the road the rest of the way, especially in the last 8 or 9 games, but next season could be another special season.
I totally agree, this years team will be improving almost by the game for the rest of this season but they are going to pull off a surprise or two and will be fun to watch.

We will definitely be a handful next year. Top 10 preseason for sure. Keon is alpha on D Springer will allow JJJ to play the 3 . So think about that lineup. Springer Keon JJJ with Vescovi and JJ and Bailey backing them up. Pons Faulky and Walker and Uros down low. Redshirt Gains and Pember

We will definitely be a handful next year. Top 10 preseason for sure. Keon is alpha on D Springer will allow JJJ to play the 3 . So think about that lineup. Springer Keon JJJ with Vescovi and JJ and Bailey backing them up. Pons Faulky and Walker and Uros down low. Redshirt Gains and Pember
Man, redshirting Pember and Gaines would be huge. Both can get stronger and shine more with that RS year. I think Gaines could be an all-SEC talent, eventually and I love Pember's size and skill set. Barnes 3 star magic with both these kids, imo. They just have to accept their time will come later than sooner

Man, redshirting Pember and Gaines would be huge. Both can get stronger and shine more with that RS year. I think Gaines could be an all-SEC talent, eventually and I love Pember's size and skill set. Barnes 3 star magic with both these kids, imo. They just have to accept their time will come later than sooner
Yes they both have good upside. Good post.

Reactions: sport3500

VN Store

Back