2020 KS Center N’Faly Dante

Dante is probably my favorite prospect that isn't a guard in the 2020 class. I really, really, really want him to be a Vol. If not, please don't go to UK.

Reactions: savannahfan
If this kid reclassifies and commits to UT, it would instantly make the Vols a contender to win the SEC and NCAA Tourney lock, next year. I'm going to meet Lucifer Morningstar at the crossroads later, I hope my soul will be enough to land him in Knoxville, next year. I kinda doubt it, ol' Lucifer probably already almost has my soul locked up. Just kidding, I hope

I have a good feeling about this one for some reason. I'm sure he has to see the path to immediate playing time and a chance to be a big part of the offense. Kentucky is Kentucky, but they have Montgomery and Richards returning who should get at least a good amount of the minutes. Oregon just brough in 4 PFs or Cs in this class, one high 4 star, one 5 star as well. Maybe that matters, maybe it doesn't. LSU is in a pretty similar position to us. Lost their two best post players, and could certainly use more help. They also brought in a 5 star PF, like I said earlier, it might not matter.

If he wanted to be "the guy," at least in the post, then we make the most sense I think. Oregon and LSU both make sense as well, as both lost their best two big men, but they also have more or have added more talent in the post. Kentucky doesn't exactly make sense, but when has that ever mattered.

I'm going to place him right there with Springer in the fantasy category. Would love to see it, but when I look at who we're going up against and how they reportedly operate in the sleezy world of CBB recruiting, I won't get my hopes up.

I'm going to place him right there with Springer in the fantasy category. Would love to see it, but when I look at who we're going up against and how they reportedly operate in the sleezy world of CBB recruiting, I won't get my hopes up.
Springer is much more likely than Dante, IMO. I wouldn't say Springer is in the "fantasy" category at all. Maybe not great odds, but definitely not a fantasy.

Springer is much more likely than Dante, IMO. I wouldn't say Springer is in the "fantasy" category at all. Maybe not great odds, but definitely not a fantasy.
This. Springer has ties to the Tennessee program via Bobby Maze and Drew Pember, plus we have been recruiting him for over 2 years. We might not land him, but we have many reasons to be positive in that regard.

Springer, fantasy? Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If this kid reclassifies and commits to UT, it would instantly make the Vols a contender to win the SEC and NCAA Tourney lock, next year. I'm going to meet Lucifer Morningstar at the crossroads later, I hope my soul will be enough to land him in Knoxville, next year. I kinda doubt it, ol' Lucifer probably already almost has my soul locked up. Just kidding, I hope
He has a swanky club in LA no need for midnight meetings on railroad tracks.

Reactions: The Dog
Awarded Sudden Impact at the Peach Jam
There are players in 2020 who will make more of an impact in the 2020-21 season, but as more time passes by it is looking like Dante's instant impact will come in the upcoming 2019-20 season. He's big, athletic and strong but is now scoring and rebounding at a level on par with his physical gifts. Kentucky, LSU and Oregon look to be the biggest players for his potential reclassification.
-Bossi

Could N’Faly Dante be the game changer for a particular high-major next season? After taking an official visit to Kentucky just two weeks ago, Dante hosted a Wildcats’ assistant for his morning affair., as was Iowa State and Tennessee represented at his game. There is a chance that he could reclassify into the 2019 class, thus giving UK one of the most daunting frontlines assembled in recent years. However, both LSU and Oregon had head coaches on hand and it seems that the Tigers and Ducks might be the two to beat. A decision to move into the 2019 class should be made in the coming weeks where it is more than likely Dante will be on a college campus this fall.
-Evans

VN Store

Back