2020 Football Uniforms

Xtra Orange

Any insiders have any news on any uniform changes for this season? I’ve heard we are bringing back the double stripe on the pants. But don’t know if that is confirmed or just rumor. I wish we would go back to the old font on the numerals. For some reason the way they have been bothers me. I don’t know if it just reminds me of Butch and is still his fingerprint on the program or if it’s the fact that they have a cheap look to them in my opinion. I’d be all in for the giant numerals from the 90s. Loved that look. Just wondering if we have anyone on the board that has knowledge of this type thing. I’m a “uniform guy” and always like information about any changes or tweaks.

Reactions: lukeneyland
funny%20laughing%20gif.gif

Timing is everything, nice one @VolAllen

Any insiders have any news on any uniform changes for this season? I’ve heard we are bringing back the double stripe on the pants. But don’t know if that is confirmed or just rumor. I wish we would go back to the old font on the numerals. For some reason the way they have been bothers me. I don’t know if it just reminds me of Butch and is still his fingerprint on the program or if it’s the fact that they have a cheap look to them in my opinion. I’d be all in for the giant numerals from the 90s. Loved that look. Just wondering if we have anyone on the board that has knowledge of this type thing. I’m a “uniform guy” and always like information about any changes or tweaks.
We gotta get over Butch. The uniforms look great especially because it seems like they’ve got the right orange down instead of that yellow the adidas jerseys use to look like.

VN Store

Back