2020 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - THE PLAYERS Championship

Think your trip just got canceled
Wonder how this will effect golf 🏌️‍♀️Europe travel ban
will find out more soon. One thing I saw was the ban wasnt for UK, which is our first stop so technically, that should be on. The worry I have is returning. Berlin to London then London to Nashville. Will they stop me in London and say no? but its a US ban so London has no reason basis to stop me. There's alot that's not specially laid out yet

will find out more soon. One thing I saw was the ban wasnt for UK, which is our first stop so technically, that should be on. The worry I have is returning. Berlin to London then London to Nashville. Will they stop me in London and say no? but its a US ban so London has no reason basis to stop me. There's alot that's not specially laid out yet
Customs would stop you I think

ok. I'm at customs and they stop me. We're in Nashville. What'll they do? send me back to London? Fine quarantine me here in my city
No, you’ll still go through again between Germany and London. They know there’s a ban

No, you’ll still go through again between Germany and London. They know there’s a ban
its not England and Germany's responsibility to enforce a US rule. From Germany to London, I'm going thru UK customs. When I get to Nashville aka the US, then I'm subject to the US's policy

its not England and Germany's responsibility to enforce a US rule. From Germany to London, I'm going thru UK customs. When I get to Nashville aka the US, then I'm subject to the US's policy
They still look at where you’ve been and where you’re going

I wouldn’t go unless solo for business. They are putting quarantine down in the UK. Especially if you travel about the EU. I wouldn’t risk it the travel arrangements should be easily refunded outside previously booked hotel rooms. Don’t want to be stranded

No it’s a non contact outdoor sport until a caddie or player get it. They are playing Ponte Vedra. Trump shouldn’t of made the address last night of a pandemic.

I have not paid any attention to Golf in years. Golf was what my dad and I did together.
That’s why I haven’t been in these threads.
But I got to thinking....Golf is probably the best sport to avoid being suspended. Play without fans and put it on television.
Like you said it’s non contact.

Reactions: TopsideVol
I have not paid any attention to Golf in years. Golf was what my dad and I did together.
That’s why I haven’t been in these threads.
But I got to thinking....Golf is probably the best sport to avoid being suspended. Play without fans and put it on television.
Like you said it’s non contact.
If they'd allow contact I might would watch it. Maybe not as extreme as tackling, but at least be allowed to fight the caddie if they make a bad shot.

VN Store

Back