2020 Congressional Elections

The people who hate her and keep her name in the news, have accomplished nothing other than building her name recognition up to a point where she will never have to worry about losing an election in such a liberal district. She doesn't even have to campaign. She doesn't have to worry about gerry-mandering in New York either. She is only 30 years old... she could literally hold that seat for 40 years.
Just like everyone in Congress? 95% incumbency rate cant be blamed on a bunch of Rs being third graders with a crush on a girl.

Texas Dem Mike Siegel Touted Parents’ Communist Sympathies

Mike Siegel, Democratic candidate for Texas's 10th Congressional District, described himself as a "red-diaper baby" and likened his parents’ politics to those of Che Guevara and Fidel Castro in a recently resurfaced speech.

"If I had to describe my parents as political figures, I would borrow from the Cuban Revolution, and I would say in our family my mom’s the Che and my dad’s the Fidel," Siegel said in a 2014 speech for the left-wing National Lawyers Guild that the Austin News reported on earlier this week. "But, I want to say that I’m here as a proud red-diaper baby."

One of Siegel's paid staffers, Andrew Alemao, was arrested for assaulting a police officer at a protest in 2017. Payroll records indicate that Siegel hired Alemao in 2018 for field operations. Records from June show that Alemao remains on Siegel's staff for this election cycle.

Siegel supports the Green New Deal, which includes programs such as guaranteed green housing and universal health care, and as Siegel describes it, would address the "legacy of environmental racism." He also supports police reform, eliminating student debt, and strengthening labor groups.

Siegel won the Democratic primary on July 14 with key leftist endorsements from Bernie Sanders, the Progressive Democrats of America, Jewish Voice for Peace, and others. He will face Republican incumbent congressman Michael McCaul in November, whom he lost to by 4.3 percentage points in the 2018 midterm elections.

Texas Dem Mike Siegel Touted Parents' Communist Sympathies - Washington Free Beacon

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Rep. Wasserman Schultz accused of shoving rival campaign volunteer, a minor

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., has been accused of shoving a high school student who was volunteering for the campaign of a Democratic primary challenger.

Martina Velasquez, 16, told the Miami New Times that she was handing out cards and trying to speak to potential voters on behalf of candidate Jen Perelman outside a Broward County polling location Saturday when the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman allegedly pushed her.

"She, every time, would come and shove me out of the way into a group of other poll workers, moving my arms so I couldn't give out a palm card," Velasquez told the publication. "She was saying, 'That's my opponent, that's my opponent, you can't vote for her.'"

Perelman shared a video of Velasquez giving her account of what allegedly happened and calling Wasserman Schultz a "monster."

Rep. Wasserman Schultz accused of shoving rival campaign volunteer, a minor

Reactions: StarRaider
NJ Dem Owns up to $75,000 in Chinese Stock

Amy Kennedy has called to ease economic pressure on Communist regime

New Jersey Democrat Amy Kennedy, who has attacked President Donald Trump's hardline economic approach to China, owns up to $75,000 in investments in China-based companies, including some backed by the Communist regime.

Kennedy—who is married to Patrick Kennedy, son of late senator Ted Kennedy (D., Mass.), and running for Congress in New Jersey's competitive Second Congressional District—owns stock in five companies headquartered in China, including at least one state-owned insurance firm. Meanwhile, she has advocated for easing economic pressure on China on the campaign trail. Her campaign site accuses President Donald Trump and Republicans of engaging in "reckless and irrational trade wars" with Beijing and calls to expand trade with China.

The companies Kennedy is invested in could benefit from a less forceful approach to China's economy. University of California San Diego political economist Victor Shih told NPR late last year that Trump's policies were having "a pretty major impact" on the Chinese economy. Vipshop, a Guangzhou-based discount e-commerce site in which Kennedy holds stock, for example, has seen its shares fall during Trump's crackdown on the country.

NJ Dem Owns up to $75,000 in Chinese Stock

Antifa Effect? Yes, the Rioting Is Starting to Impact the House Races

8e5cbd7b-7be6-4b07-92f9-7809f8239158.jpg

Is Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and the violent far-left actually giving a massive in-kind contribution to Republicans this election cycle? Maybe. The non-stop rioting in the cities, especially along the Left Coast and now in Kenosha, Wisconsin is starting to show up in the polling. It’s the reason why Joe Biden had to come out of his bunker after the Republican National Convention; the event mentioned the rioting. It’s why CNN’s Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon, who endorsed the violence, said it was now time to settle down because…it was hurting Democrats.

Donald Trump is now leading with Independents by ten points, Black and Hispanic voters support for Trump spiked after the GOP convention, and the national race is tightening up. Trump is tied with Biden in Michigan—and enthusiasm for Trump with his base is sky-high. Joe Biden is not fairing so well with Democrats on that front. They know he sucks.

While two months ago, the retaking the house might have seemed like a stretch, but if these lefty clowns keep burning buildings, assaulting cops, and forcing Democratic mayors to flee their residences, then it could be within reach. Patrick Murray commented on Monmouth’s polling of the House races and found that in the six most competitive contests this cycle, the generic Republican is ahead by 10 points [emphasis mine]:

Two Campaign Staffers For Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Shot In Minneapolis, Suspect Arrested

Two campaign staffers for Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar’s challenger, Lacy Johnson, were reportedly shot Monday in Minneapolis.

One victim, a 17-year-old man, died at the scene, MPR News reported. The other victim was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. (RELATED: Daily Caller Reporter Robbed At Gunpoint During Minneapolis Riots)

A suspect was arrested Thursday morning in connection with the crime after a police pursuit, the Minneapolis Police Department told the Daily Caller.

Two Campaign Staffers For Ilhan Omar’s GOP Challenger Shot In Minneapolis, Suspect Arrested

‘Moderate’ New Mexico Dem Endorses Late-Term Taxpayer Funded Abortion

Pro-abortion PAC is Torres Small's largest backer

Abortion has taken center stage in one of the nation's most competitive congressional races after the Democratic incumbent endorsed taxpayer funded, late-term abortion despite campaigning as a moderate in 2018.

Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D., N.M.) said in a Q&A with the Albuquerque Journal Wednesday that abortion is a medical option that "should not be limited."

The statement contradicts Torres Small's presentation of herself as a moderate candidate. Her Republican opponent, Yvette Herrell, called Torres Small "out of touch."

"Xochitl Torres Small worked for Planned Parenthood for years, and now she’s carrying out their radical abortion-on-demand agenda in Congress," Michael Horanburg, Herrell's campaign manager, told the Washington Free Beacon.

New Mexico Dem Endorses Late-Term Taxpayer Funded Abortion

So all that money going into Carolina from the left is out of desperation?
You do know the difference between the primaries and the General election right? Who am I kidding of course you do. Republicans giving to Democrats in the primaries is completely different than democrats giving to democrats in the General.

VN Store

Back