2020 AFC & NFC Conference Championships (1/19/2020)

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
794DB822-9574-44E4-9028-A2DCDF45044F.jpeg
Chiefs: -7.5
Over/Under: 51.5

49ers: -7
Over/Under: 45

The stage is set.
Hope we have some good games on Sunday.

Who are you all rooting for?

I’m torn, I really like the Chiefs but also like what the Titans have done getting to this point, especially knocking out Tom Brady and the evil empire.
Either way I will be pulling for the AFC in the Super Bowl this year.
As far as the NFC, hoping for a 49ers win over the Packers.

View attachment 254000
Chiefs: -7.5
Over/Under: 51.5

49ers: -7
Over/Under: 45

The stage is set.
Hope we have some good games on Sunday.

Who are you all rooting for?

I’m torn, I really like the Chiefs but also like what the Titans have done getting to this point, especially knocking out Tom Brady and the evil empire.
Either way I will be pulling for the AFC in the Super Bowl this year.
As far as the NFC, hoping for a 49ers win over the Packers.
I'm rooting for the Titans and Packers however here's how I think the games will go

AFC Championship Game

Chiefs 42-28 over the Titans

NFC Championship Game

49'ers 27-20 over the Packers

Reactions: MAD
If the Titans are gonna win, they will have to do what they have been doing and that may not be good for Henry. I am not sure he can keep up that workload. Either way I hope the NFC loses the SB.

Reactions: tvolsfan and MAD
Andy Reid is 1-8 all-time against the Titans in his career including one playoff loss and is 1-5 in conference championships. He may be offensive mastermind but he just can't seem to win in the big moments and I hope that continues.

The username can tell you who I’m cheering for in the NFC. Hope the Titans in in the AFC only because I would rather play them instead of the Chiefs (specifically Pat Mahomes) in the Super Bowl.

The username can tell you who I’m cheering for in the NFC. Hope the Titans in in the AFC only because I would rather play them instead of the Chiefs (specifically Pat Mahomes) in the Super Bowl.

You would rather play a hot Titans team that got victories in New England, Baltimore and Kansas City? Alrighty then....

Reactions: Orangeburst and MAD

oh boy...Go Pack Go...but this doesn’t give me any confidence. Fantastic breakdown though.

Just glad New England is not bowl bound
Don't really have a favorite to win. Unfortunately my team has a defensive
Whiz kid in there and we can't get above
3 wins let alone the playoffs.

You would rather play a hot Titans team that got victories in New England, Baltimore and Kansas City? Alrighty then....
100%. Chiefs have beat Baltimore and New England too. It’s cool to see the Titans go on this run but they still don’t have the ability to score 28 points in one quarter, as the chiefs did Sunday. And they don’t have the best QB in the game like the chiefs do

100%. Chiefs have beat Baltimore and New England too. It’s cool to see the Titans go on this run but they still don’t have the ability to score 28 points in one quarter, as the chiefs did Sunday. And they don’t have the best QB in the game like the chiefs do

Anybody had the ability to score 28 in one quarter. It’s not like KC can do that every game, that’s fluky when that happens.

Anybody had the ability to score 28 in one quarter. It’s not like KC can do that every game, that’s fluky when that happens.
Ok if you want to be super pedantic about it, yes, anybody could hypothetically score 28 points in a quarter. But it becomes considerably more likely when your offense comes from an explosive passing attack led by the leagues best QB than from an offense whose QB has thrown for under 100 yards in their last two games. Like I said I think it’s cool what the titans have done and respect it, but I think the Niners have a better all around roster than either, and I see Patrick Mahomes as the biggest equalizer in the league. No disrespect to the Titans or especially Henry, but they are going to be most effective with an early lead and will really struggle if put in an early hole, while the Chiefs style of offense is much more conductive to scoring in bunches and can quickly get KC back in games (evidenced by last weekend)

Ok if you want to be super pedantic about it, yes, anybody could hypothetically score 28 points in a quarter. But it becomes considerably more likely when your offense comes from an explosive passing attack led by the leagues best QB than from an offense whose QB has thrown for under 100 yards in their last two games. Like I said I think it’s cool what the titans have done and respect it, but I think the Niners have a better all around roster than either, and I see Patrick Mahomes as the biggest equalizer in the league. No disrespect to the Titans or especially Henry, but they are going to be most effective with an early lead and will really struggle if put in an early hole, while the Chiefs style of offense is much more conductive to scoring in bunches and can quickly get KC back in games (evidenced by last weekend)

I don’t think KC will be able to score 28 in a single Q when Henry is controlling the clock.

I think you are selling Tannehill a little short. Titans have had some explosive 2nd halves since he took over. Is he as flashy as Mahomes? Of course not. He has been incredibly efficient this year. No reason that changes on Sunday.

I don’t think KC will be able to score 28 in a single Q when Henry is controlling the clock.

I think you are selling Tannehill a little short. Titans have had some explosive 2nd halves since he took over. Is he as flashy as Mahomes? Of course not. He has been incredibly efficient this year. No reason that changes on Sunday.
Tannehill has been good, but he has benefited very heavily from an amazing ground game. The 49ers are capable of winning shoot outs (48-46 in New Orleans) but I feel better about a game with fewer possessions and an emphasis on ball control. And we’ve had trouble at the corner spot across from Sherman and Mahomes would exploit that a lot

VN Store

Back