*****2019 VolNation Signing Day Thread

ATLVols

From the signing times online, it looks like our highest rated recruits are announcing this afternoon.

George Pickens at 2:30, Henry To’oto’o at 3pm (ESPNU), and Darnell Wright at 4pm.

VolunteerCeltic

Probably only going to get Wright, which is a huge get, but I am still underwhelmed with Pruitt's closing ability, I hope I am wrong and would eat fried crow if he gets To’oto’o, but most analysts point to UT getting Wright which is not a surprise and will fill out the rest of the class with low 3 star project players......

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
Probably only going to get Wright, which is a huge get, but I am still underwhelmed with Pruitt's closing ability, I hope I am wrong and would eat fried crow if he gets To’oto’o, but most analysts point to UT getting Wright which is not a surprise and will fill out the rest of the class with low 3 star project players......
To be fair, Pruitt hasn't shown enough at this point to attract enough 4 and 5 stars. If things are clearly different this year during the games, then that will change for the next recruiting cycle. We still suck until we don't.

VolunteerCeltic

To be fair, Pruitt hasn't shown enough at this point to attract enough 4 and 5 stars. If things are clearly different this year during the games, then that will change for the next recruiting cycle. We still suck until we don't.
I agree, the next couple of years are going to continue to be rough for Vol football. They could go 7-5 next year, but is that enough improvement for any recruits to take UT seriously?

overseasorange2

UT=University of Three

Volfan2012

Don't look like were gonna have the numbers to be rated a top ten class. The overall player average looks to be over 90 which will be the best we've done in several years. We need Wright maybe try to fill in any slots we need help with Grad Transfers. Wright seems to be who were watching right now think that about finishes the class for next season.

VN Store

Sponsors