2019 Vol Pass for Football

B-Stizzy

#1 Senior Member
Just saw they're doing the Vol Pass for football now. $280 covers you for the whole season. I'm guessing like basketball it'll be best available seats. Not a bad deal though if you're looking.

It's on AllVols.com.

Reactions: dhb92 and RollerVol
Ticket sales must really be booming! Hopefully I'm wrong but I think tickets could be had on the street for about this amount for the entire season.

This tells me I will still be able to score free/extremely cheap tickets on the street on game day.

Reactions: 08Vol
Ticket sales must really be booming! Hopefully I'm wrong but I think tickets could be had on the street for about this amount for the entire season.

Seats for relocation have more available than I have seen. Donor base has been cut dramatically with the tax write off being eliminated.

If I were a season ticket holder buying ticket every year in the upper level where it doesn't require a donation....I would be upset. Upset is putting it mildly.

Reactions: JacketVol
If you wanted to split these with someone could you do that or are they non transferable type?

I don't understand how there will be a big inventory of tickets on the street if season tickets sales are down. Do you mean secondary market such as vivid seats and stub hub? I plan on going to games but use those options when I don't attend.

All donors got an email about it and if you click the link, you can see the inventory
Would you by chance have that link. I saw an Alumni email and have searched my deleted folder... I would like to see what's available.

Sorry. Why?
Because, people were told to renew season tickets, it had to be done by the end of April. There are some people who simply don't have the money to make a donation, so in turn they keep season tickets to the upper levels without having to pay a donation. They paid, I think it was 450 per seat this year. So they made the purchase before the deadline, only to have a "volpass" sale a month later. I guarantee you, they would have rather paid 280.

Because, people were told to renew season tickets, it had to be done by the end of April. There are some people who simply don't have the money to make a donation, so in turn they keep season tickets to the upper levels without having to pay a donation. They paid, I think it was 450 per seat this year. So they made the purchase before the deadline, only to have a "volpass" sale a month later. I guarantee you, they would have rather paid 280.

If I understand it correctly, you won't get the same seats for every game. The inventory isn't released until the Monday before the game. Then it's 1st come 1st served on what your seat selection is.

AllVols | University of Tennessee Athletics | Vols & Lady Vols Tickets

Reactions: SmokinBob
If I understand it correctly, you won't get the same seats for every game. The inventory isn't released until the Monday before the game. Then it's 1st come 1st served on what your seat selection is.

AllVols | University of Tennessee Athletics | Vols & Lady Vols Tickets
You are correct, that's how it works. I'm curious to see open seating, I've wanted to relocate for a couple of years now, the allvols site has removed the map in regards to open seats. I'll call Monday to see if they are offering relocation.

VN Store

Back