2019 Vol Pass for Football

Correct me if I am wrong but if you wanted to purchase multiples, a pair, four, whatever with Vol Pass, there is no way to be sure to get them grouped together? You would essentially be purchasing four singles in random spots?

If that is the case, there is still a significant advantage for season ticket holders.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Correct me if I am wrong but if you wanted to purchase multiples, a pair, four, whatever with Vol Pass, there is no way to be sure to get them grouped together? You would essentially be purchasing four singles in random spots?

If that is the case, there is still a significant advantage for season ticket holders.
Now that's a perspective I get. I believe you are correct.

I called the ticket office and asked about that and the young man who answered said if you buy multiple Vol Passes, you will be able to get the seats together -- if you can find seats together. I'd still like to see the fine print but unfortunately, there's no fine print nor FAQs that I can find.

Last edited:
Does anyone know whether these e-tickets are transferrable for games a Vol Pass holder doesn't want to attend? I would assume so but can't find anything that says so.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL

VN Store

Back