2019 UT Media Guide cover released

Will the media guides be carried at Walmart or other stores?

When do the Athlon and Lindy's football magazines go on sale?

We're still a pretty young team...seems we've been an eternally young team, the way we've churned thru players.

Reactions: feathersax
We're still a pretty young team...seems we've been an eternally young team, the way we've churned thru players.
MAYBE on a good news front, from quick count, taking senior class out, it looks like we've got about 48 players who are at least in their third year...RS Soph, JR, RS JR. Mixing in what should be good talent in freshman, RS Frosh, and a few high ceiling sophomores should, in theory, start to pay dividends.
https://utsports.com/roster.aspx?roster=2248

Goforth says 6-6 is the goal and Tennessee will draw about 60,000 for each game not featuring Bama or Georgia. He likened the upcoming Saturday Neyland experience to a minor league baseball game. Hell of a lot different outlook than what's presented for consumption here. For my part this will be the first time in over 40 years that I am actively filling my Saturdays with non-spectating activities. I don't matter, but I bet I'm not on an island when it comes to loss of interest. We all know he's no Phil Steele though. I'm not predicting a record this year because 5-7 to 8-5 with all possibilities equally likely doesn't present an obvious guess. If (and I don't know that they will) the players lose to BYU, either Fulmer or Pruitt and quite possibly both won't be back next year.

Goforth says 6-6 is the goal and Tennessee will draw about 60,000 for each game not featuring Bama or Georgia. He likened the upcoming Saturday Neyland experience to a minor league baseball game. Hell of a lot different outlook than what's presented for consumption here. For my part this will be the first time in over 40 years that I am actively filling my Saturdays with non-spectating activities. I don't matter, but I bet I'm not on an island when it comes to loss of interest. We all know he's no Phil Steele though. I'm not predicting a record this year because 5-7 to 8-5 with all possibilities equally likely doesn't present an obvious guess. If (and I don't know that they will) the players lose to BYU, either Fulmer or Pruitt and quite possibly both won't be back next year.

tenor.gif

SERIOUSLY?? Man the fans I've talked to are Fired up to the Max! You are totally out of bounds with this one. I'm saying we will see near Capacity crowds for every game. REALISTIC Fan you aren't. PHIL AND PRUITT are here to stay.

VN Store

Back