***** 2019 Orange and White Game (Full Video)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I apologize in advance for the video issues with this upload. There are some points of stuttering and I'm not sure if I had a bad feed or had PC issues when recording or encoding. I may attempt to upload a better copy tomorrow but I wanted to get this up as quickly as possible for those who want to watch it. The video is watchable, It's just a bit annoying at times with some slight stuttering.

Game will show up once it's finished processing, in roughly an hour from this post, and will be available in full HD once it's fully finished processing on YouTube.

***Be sure to select HD 1080P quality.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched this again. How bad is the stuttering? Wondering if it’s worth a do over or not.

Yeah the stuttering issues aren't even a thing until early 4th quarter. It's not bad enough for a do over imo. Thanks for the upload!

Played perfectly on my PC. But then again mine is a big, fat, gaming laptop with gobs of RAM and a high-end GUI. That might be a factor in how well the video plays for me. BTW, uber nice of you to include captions for those of us who have Deaf and hearing impaired family members.

VN Store

Back