2019 NBA Playoffs Thread (Sponsored by NetflixMoviesSuck.com)

LMAO he would cook Giannis alright I’m done
He would have Giannis on skates. Then he would either pull up and shoot over him or put one of those spectacular dribble moves, like he did in iconic moments vs the Knicks and Lakers, on Freak and drive right by him.

All NBA guards who were faster and better on ball defenders couldn't stay in front of him. No way Giannis could.

I agree with your Barnes take, btw. Just not wading into the water to have logic shouted down with snowflake and feelings rebuttals. Don't make your employer look bad after they just gave you a significant raise. He failed at that basic tenant. I saw the same assessment on ESPN by multiple people that have no UT skin in the game.

It’s crazy how many coach worship him. He’s a good coach, but people act like he won a national title and defend everything he does. The fact he plays the Christian angle so much only helps.

Nice. I miss my factory schedule. I worked 7AM-5:30PM Monday-Thursday. God I miss it

They offered me days but it's 5 8's, plus I'm a night owl and with third you can just change up your sleep to do what you want. Plus it's basically and extra day and a half off.

I don't understand this take at all. Please elaborate on the evolution of the modern day NBA athlete's traits over the last 20 years that completely erodes the skill of MJ.

Jordan would put up big stats today, but winning 6 wouldn't happen.

D-Lo pushed the ref into the pile, forcing the whole scrum (which was basically over) into the crowd.

To me it looked like it was Simmons using his body to press Dudley into the fans/media.

My perception was that all that momentum came from D-Lo inexplicably pushing the ref into Simmons' back.

Pushing a player in retaliation is almost nothing. Pushing a player over a good clean foul is a thing. The fact that they would be treated the same is ridiculous. Pushing a ref to escalate a situation is by far the biggest offense here, and it went unpunished.

Most players have/do something that irks me but I almost always forgive them because they are fun to watch...the novelty of watching Harden is awesome, but it wears off and the annoying ish overpowers the good

Most players have/do something that irks me but I almost always forgive them because they are fun to watch...the novelty of watching Harden is awesome, but it wears off and the annoying ish overpowers the good

By a lot for me. Most of the time I am stuck with “oh cmon!, don’t reward that.”

What bugs about Harden is he is one of the most skilled guys in the NBA, and he resorts to jumping into people wayyy to much for me to like his game. And he gets calls that nobody in the league gets, you look at him wrong and it's a foul, I don't understand why refs treat him different than even say Steph, KD, or Giannis.

Russ vs Dame is must see TV, if you aren't watching smack your mom for making such a stupid kid.

VN Store

Back