2019 NBA Playoffs Thread (Sponsored by NetflixMoviesSuck.com)

Yea but you can’t even attempt to make the argument that it’s even comparable. I don’t like either of them but that stat is a joke.
Also, I would say it does speak to the team dynamic both about LeBron and Durant.

Thinking about it, it's 100% about the teammates. Say you completely flip their 2 careers, if KD is in LBJs place all those years those teams still would not have won more than 28 games total with KD out the same games. Same as if The Warriors had LBJ and he misses the same 29 games, they still go 28-1.

Reactions: k-town_king
Thinking about it, it's 100% about the teammates. Say you completely flip their 2 careers, if KD is in LBJs place all those years those teams still would not have won more than 28 games total with KD out the same games. Same as if The Warriors had LBJ and he misses the same 29 games, they still go 28-1.
I also think it always seems that everywhere LeBron is it seems to get toxic...

Reactions: k-town_king
I didn't say he hasn't, but over the totality of their careers KDs teammates>>>>>>>LBJs. LBJ had those guys for what 7 years? He also had 7 years of Big Z, Gooden, Hughes and Mo Williams being his second and 3 options.

Since year 3 KD has had Russ/Harden and Steph/Dray/Klay, plus the one year minus Russ and Harden. KD has had about as a good a #2 And #3 guy as any player ever.

Lebron has missed 94 games in his career. I don't even believe that his team has only won 28 of those, but i don't want to look it up

Reactions: BadJerry20
Lebron has missed 94 games in his career. I don't even believe that his team has only won 28 of those, but i don't want to look it up

I found an article on NBA.com saying his team without him, going into this year, were 23-48. I did a quick count of this year using his game logs, and the Lakers won 9 w/o him. So 32, which is still sh*t lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
I feel like Toronto should go small...Lowry, Green/Powell, KL, Siakam and Serge. And I actually would prefer Powell over Green.

With the league cracking down on hecklers, why is a Toronto owner held to a lower standard? A Jazz fan got a warning for sarcastically cheering "go Harden" during shootaround, for crying out loud.

Cause you all are racists stupid, he should have yelled at...ummm...Ryno, wait he's gone...Dekker, yeah Dekker wor...oh he's gone too...wait, are The Rockets racist?

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back