2019 NBA Offseason - Beastmode Cowboy Edition

Nice, but you are definitely a looser. I use to be able to draw pretty well, then I took every drug I could find for 2 years and lost that talent somewhere along the way. Lol

I can't do anything detailed with my hands. I have large hands and it makes everything harder, and I never put in the effort

Reactions: BadJerry20
Aussies were paying bank to see USA vs. Boomers and now all but two all stars are off the roster, which consists of names like Mason Plumlee and Myles Turner. Even Ben Simmons pulled out. Names like Durant and Harden were used to advertise the event. Refunds are being denied.

Well he did land Al Horford. Not sure where he places you on the Good Owner Scale.

He's got a really good situation, but I'm not sure we can say anything about his ownership based on Harris resigning and Horford going there. He overpaid for both vs. their market value, tho I think both were the right decision for the 76ers' specific circumstances. It is interesting that Philly has never been a FA destination as long as I've been watching the NBA. It's one of the biggest markets.

Zion reportedly left millions on the table to sign with Jordan. I love these stories where no source is named and they give you absolutely no specifics. They're so full of ****. Even if they have a source on this, this isn't a story unless you have a number. If you're keeping the source anonymous, why can't you name the number?

When’s the Jazz season tip-off? Who do I need to follow on twitter?
Which Jazz jersey is the coolest (aka which Conley jersey do I need to order)
Does every Jazz fan have a Stockton or Malone throw back?
How many pair of short shorts do I need to be official?

I have so many questions

I have so many questions

I'm not big on Twitter but Ingles is funny and Spyda is a good follow. He is fully invested in the community. He'll just show up at a kid's birthday party, the Utah St football game, etc.

Stockton is much more popular than Malone...probably a combination of his being a white guy, Malone leaving for the Lakers, and siring a baby with a 13 YO. So get short shorts!

Blue or white is the jersey I'd wear if I still bought jerseys.

Reactions: TBrown

I have so many questions
Don't get the Fubu looking one

Reactions: n_huffhines

I have so many questions

Wtf

Reactions: TBrown
Wow, the NBA all decade 2nd and 3rd teams are absolute trash.

I can't get over Melo making 2nd team. I wouldn't even put him on 4th team. In 2015 he scored an inefficient 24 ppg and only made 40 appearances, and that was by far his best season of the last 5 years. How does this even happen?

Kobe played 6 years and in 2 of them he was just playing rec league.

Although Wade was relevant because he was the 2nd best player on the 2nd best team of the decade, he was a shell of his former self for 6-7 years.

What a slap in the face to guys like Draymond and Klay. The best defensive player of the decade and the 2nd best SG of the decade lose out to lifetime achievement guys. Dame should be there, too.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Malone was a douche. I moved to Utah in summer '97 and didn't jump on the bandwagon (I was kinda on the Bulls bandwagon because I loved MJ). When he left for LAL, I was all in on Stock's last few years.
Karl Malone left and John Stockton retired in the same offseason bro.

I’m a better jazz fan than you are

VN Store

Back