2019 NBA Offseason - Beastmode Cowboy Edition

If god ever curses me with children, and they ask me how to describe the Golden State Warriors, the first thing I’m going to tell them is that they are the only team I can ever remember thinking of when they were down 15 it didn’t matter.
Jackson’s first 3peat Bulls would often get down 15+, turn the press on and end up winning easily

My boy DeAndre Ayton not getting enough love for the season he had. 16/10 on 58% shooting, a block and steal per game.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
My boy DeAndre Ayton not getting enough love for the season he had. 16/10 on 58% shooting, a block and steal per game.

He was a nearly unanimous All-Rookie 1st team selection, so I disagree.

If he truly isn't getting love, it's because the team didn't really appear to improve with him, he doesn't shoot the three when everyone loves the 3, and he is front and center in the NCAA crap.

He was a nearly unanimous All-Rookie 1st team selection, so I disagree.

If he truly isn't getting love, it's because the team didn't really appear to improve with him, he doesn't shoot the three when everyone loves the 3, and he is front and center in the NCAA crap.

I'm not sure what Z is referring to about him not getting enough love, but who else would be 1st team center? I love what Mitchell Robinson showed, but he only played 1300 minutes.

I'm not sure what Z is referring to about him not getting enough love, but who else would be 1st team center? I love what Mitchell Robinson showed, but he only played 1300 minutes.

I don't know - really the only formal recognition available to a rookie to help measure the level of love being given. How else are we measuring him getting love - twitter followers, mentions? I'll stand by my explanation, though, if he truly isn't getting love.

Here is the supermax eligibility laid out, and I'm pretty sure nobody has been eligible and walked, except Lebron? Looks like he qualified with the wording here since he returned to the team he was with at the end of his rookie contract. Chris Paul (I know we already settled this) would have never been eligible because he left the Hornets.

To qualify for a supermax extension, a player has to be with the team he was on at the end of his rookie contract and entering his eighth, ninth or 10th year in the NBA. He also needs to have proved he's one of the most elite players in the league, in one of three ways:

• Winning MVP in any of the three most recent seasons;

• Winning Defensive Player of the Year in the most recent season or in the prior two seasons;

• Being named to an All-NBA team in the most recent season or in the prior two seasons.

The NBA's supermax contract is working ... just not like fans expected

Last edited:
He’d leave $80m on the table if he signed anywhere other than Charlotte. Yet, Charlotte should never offer him the supermax. Going to be interesting to watch.

I had the same exact thought. Kemba might be relieved to not get the offer because it will make his decision easy and give him an out with the fans.

Beal should have made 3rd team, though I'm not sure how I get him there. Russ shot for sh*t so maybe him, or maybe Kyrie since he missed 15 games?

Klay crying, but idk if I would even have him 4th team.

Yeah, with those measurements, there is no way Little is going to be there for the Jazz at #23
I think his upside is too high to fall past the lottery. Had the 1 and done rule not been in place he likely would have been a top 5 pick out of high school. Roy doesn’t run the easiest sets for a freshman wing. I like Little at 11 because of his ability to guard 2-4. I also like NAW, White (probably won’t be there at 11), PJ Washington, and hell even Grant. I have a feeling that his 3pt range will follow a similar trajectory as Kevin Love.

This would be fun. I’m doing it later.

Clippers- Montrezl Harrell

Jazz-Donovan Mitchell

Grizzlies-Jaren Jackson

Bucks- Khris Middleton

Hawks-John collins

76ers- Tobias harris

Kings- bogdan Bogdonavic

Nuggets- jokic

Mavs- Luka donic

Bulls-Otto Porter

Heat- josh Richardson