2019 NBA Offseason - Beastmode Cowboy Edition

67759161_1382559625227562_4783202191613624320_n.jpg

At that point in their careers, it should be Stockton, MJ, Pip, Barkley, Admiral vs. CP3, Kobe, Lebron, Bosh, Dwight

Dream team because Bosh and Dwight are weak links and Kobe is a ballhog and you want the ball in CP3 or Lebron's hands. MJ is a ballhog but you want the ball in his hands or in Stockton's.

Shows how faulty memory can be. Idk why i was thinking mailman was gone on that donyell marshall team.

Also, probably nobody remembers this, but that year after mailman left and Stock retired, Jazz were getting picked to be one of the worst teams ever and they won 37 games. Their starters were Carlos Arroyo (missed 11 games), DeShawn Stevenson (missed 28 games), Matt Harpring (missed 51 games), AK47, and Greg Ostertag. Seriously, Sloan was the man.

I guess it's Jazz day up in here

View attachment 217908
I loved his story during the Dream Team documentary where he said he would walk around Barcelona with his Dream Team shirt and all their faces on it and people wouldn't even recognize him. They would ask him about the other players and not even know who he was.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I loved his story during the Dream Team documentary where he said he would walk around Barcelona with his Dream Team shirt and all their faces on it and people wouldn't even recognize him. They would ask him about the other players and not even know who he was.

I loved Barkley's story and Jordan's made my head hurt. Barkley wanted all the attention and sought it out. He was truly a man of the people and played out of his mind. Jordan didn't sleep. He literally spent all his time golfing, playing poker, eating and drinking, and he played poorly while ballhogging on the greatest team ever assembled. MJ took 30 more shots (4 per game) than Barkley and Chuck outscored him by 25 points (3 per game). Only 3 players took 8 shots per game, and MJ took over 14.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I think the Lakers need to roll the dice on Noah. He's an injury risk, but he's cheap and the potential payoff is huge. He was so good last year for 17 mpg, playing his way back into shape. Teammates love him, he played his heart out on an irrelevant team. His per minute productivity was better than his career averages in almost every category.

VN Store

Back