2019 NBA Offseason - Beastmode Cowboy Edition

Clippers have bird rights on Beverly, so they can sign Kawhi, Klay, and roll out:

SGA
Beverley
Klay
Kawhi
Harrell

Lou
Shamet
Gallinari

They seem pretty high on Zubac, I'm guessing he would start with Harrell off the bench still. Plus I think they really like him and Lou together they play well off each other. Lou, Shamet, Harrell and Gallo would be one nasty bench too.

They seem pretty high on Zubac, I'm guessing he would start with Harrell off the bench still. Plus I think they really like him and Lou together they play well off each other. Lou, Shamet, Harrell and Gallo would be one nasty bench too.

They don't have bird rights with Zubac, so I don't think they can get two superstars and keep him. I might be wrong on that, it's all super confusing.

Reactions: BadJerry20
They don't have bird rights with Zubac, so I don't think they can get two superstars and keep him. I might be wrong on that, it's all super confusing.

They should, they acquire bird rights in a trade

Lol I'm an idiot I looked up his contract before I post that and was thinking 18-19 was next season for some reason. SMH

Let me review that. I still think you can get bird rights.

Zubac still has bird rights. Even if a player is traded, the bird clock continues. The only way the clock on bird rights restarts is...

He becomes a FA
He is waived and not claimed
His rights are renounced by his team
He is selected in the expansion draft

Nets are Vegas's odds on favorite to land Kyrie, which makes no sense to me. Kyrie just failed at being the leader of a young up and coming team.

Nets are Vegas's odds on favorite to land Kyrie, which makes no sense to me. Kyrie just failed at being the leader of a young up and coming team.

Damn it, I really like the Nets. They need to go after KD, he would be perfect for them. IMO

The LeBron curse strikes. Can't get a good player or coach who wants to be there with him. Lmao

The Lakers have been a **** show for a decade and you put this all on Lebron? Free agency hasn't started and who is even a "good" coach that is available? Vogel? That it? The Lakers just fired a guy who shouldn't have been fired, so maybe that's got to do with the failed search.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
The Lakers have been a **** show for a decade and you put this all on Lebron? Free agency hasn't started and who is even a "good" coach that is available? Vogel? That it? The Lakers just fired a guy who shouldn't have been fired, so maybe that's got to do with the failed search.
The Lakers are crappy and not because of LeBron.

I think players don't want to play with him. The coaching thing is more the team blowing it because they are worrying about LeBron having too much or too little power.

The Lakers are crappy and not because of LeBron.

I think players don't want to play with him. The coaching thing is more the team blowing it because they are worrying about LeBron having too much or too little power.

That suspicion exists because the Lakers fired Walton. Either the Lakers did it because Lebron wanted it or because they wanted it, either way, it's ultimately on management.

Lebron killed Blatt and for that he has culpability because he literally held all the power with fans, but this is LAL and Lebron shouldn't hold much power there at all. Half the fan base doesn't even like him.

Not exactly a game changer, but who is a better coach available?
It’s not exactly the hire, just the fan base expectations, together with how many names they seemingly went through just to hire frank Vogel. He’s a decent coach, just thought it was funny.

VN Store

Back