2019 NBA Offseason - Beastmode Cowboy Edition

I really like Kuzma, but LeBron and AD are not a big three worthy. The lakers have nothing outside of them.

Who is the white point guard that played at Texas A&M on the lakers roster?

Caruso? He's my great Uncle.

Kemba, AD, and Lebron is a great 3, but they'll still need a supporting cast

Don't really understand why the Lakers gave up so much. I'm not 100% convinced AD can stay healthy and lead a deep playoff run. AD said he would wait and sign in 2020...I understand the "win-now" mentality but I feel like this isn't going to end with Finals appearances or titles.

Lakers weren't winning anything with those guys

Lakers weren't winning anything with those guys

Yeah, but AD said he would wait and sign with the Lakers. At worst you wait, probably have another meh year...but you still get AD and you didnt just trade every young piece outside Kuzma. The Lakers really just threw away a couple years when I felt they could be patient and not lose as many assets. Maybe I'm being too conservative in my thinking, but I just get the feeling AD and James won't be winning titles alone anytime soon like the Lakers want.

Yeah, but AD said he would wait and sign with the Lakers. At worst you wait, probably have another meh year...but you still get AD and you didnt just trade every young piece outside Kuzma. The Lakers really just threw away a couple years when I felt they could be patient and not lose as many assets. Maybe I'm being too conservative in my thinking, but I just get the feeling AD and James won't be winning titles alone anytime soon like the Lakers want.
The Lakers really couldn’t waste another year of Lebron’s career. He has 2-3 years left in his championship window. They basically would have had to have punted on FA this year to have the cap space to sign him next year. Ingram would be up for an extension so they would have had to let him walk anyway.

Reactions: BadJerry20

They needed cap space for a big 3 (Ball was due $11m and Ingram was gonna be a FA; they get AD's bird rights, so they have some flexibility next year). The future picks might end up being real costly, tho.

Lakers have been swinging and missing on FAs, they probably felt they had to trade. PG was a Laker lock, then he wasn't, KL was now he's probably staying in Toronto or heading to the Clips. Plus LBJ's window is closing.

Lakers have been swinging and missing on FAs, they probably felt they had to trade. PG was a Laker lock, then he wasn't, KL was now he's probably staying in Toronto or heading to the Clips. Plus LBJ's window is closing.

That's true.

Hope it works out for AD. Wanna see him win something finally.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
Y’all are really underestimating how open the West is gonna be. I don’t blame LA for going ahead and getting him this year.

VN Store

Back